On 25/07/2017, NIT DELHI announced recruitment notification to hire candidates who completed M.Sc, MCA, B.E/B.Tech for the position of Scientific Officer.
National Institute of Technology Delhi NIT DELHI recruitment 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to National Institute of Technology Delhi NIT DELHI before 01/09/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Scientific Officer|
|Qualification||M.Sc, MCA, B.E/B.Tech|
|Salary||Rs.15,600-39,100/- Per Month|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date To Apply||01/09/2017|
Qualification: B.E / B.Tech or M.Sc / MCA Degree in relevant field with first class or equivalent grade (6.5 in 10 point scale) and consistently excellent academic record. OR Employees of the Institute serving as Technical Assistant (Selection Gr, II) for at least 6 years (Grade Pay ₹ 4800/-) or higher in the Institute. (Age bar not applicable; in relaxation in qualification or academic standard)
Desirable: Work experience in relevant field, example – maintenance of Scientific equipment, System Administration, Software development, fabrication and support of research.
Pay Band with Grade Pay: PB-3 (15600-39100) with Grade Pay of ₹ 5400/-
Age Limit: Not exceeding 35 years
Mode of Recruitment: Direct
- All applications received by the Institute shall be scrutinized and incomplete applications will be out-rightly rejected.
- Candidates not eligible for above post mentioned in the above advertisement shall be disqualified.
- The Institute reserves the right to place a reasonable limit on the total number of candidates to be called for test or interview. Mere fulfillment of qualification does not entitle a candidate to be called for written test, skill/ proficiency test and interview.
- List of the ineligible candidates will be displayed on Institute website i.e. www.nitdelhi.ac.in.
- Candidates are advised to bring Photo ID Card (Driving License, Voters Card, PAN Card, Bank Pass Book with Photo, Passport and Aadhar Card). Candidates are further advised to bring all the original Educational & Experience documents for verification with one set of self attested copies.
How To Apply?
- Candidates willing to apply for the advertised post are requested to download appropriate form from the Institute’s website www.nitdelhi.ac.in and apply separately for each post.
- Application fee is to be enclosed along with Application Form in the form of Demand Draft of ₹ 500/- for UR / OBC candidates and ₹ 250/- for SC / ST / PWD in favor of Director NIT, Delhi.
- Candidates shall complete the form in all respects without leaving any mandatory column blank. Incomplete applications will be rejected. Please enter NA if the information sought is not applicable.
- Candidates are advised to fill the application form completely and carefully. No appeal will be considered to correct the information given in application form.
- Candidates should submit self-attested photocopy of certificates and documents mentioned below in the same sequence. No additional documents / certificates should be attached. Applications without enclosing copies of appropriate certificates / documents shall be rejected.
- Proof of Date of Birth (If not attached application will be rejected).
- Category Certificate (For SC/ST/OBC Candidates only) if not attached, application will be considered in General Category.
- The employees working in IITs/ NITs/ Center Govt. / Autonomous bodies, the deserving candidates will be given preference and suitable moderation if any, may be granted by the screening committee appointed by the competent authority.
Address For The Job: Director, National Institute of Technology, Delhi, NILERD CAMPUS, Sector A-7, Institutional Area, Narela, Delhi-110040, INDIA.
Advt Number: ADVERTISEMENT NO. 05/2017
Last Date to Apply: 01/09/2017