National Institute of Technology Delhi NIT DELHI jobs 2017 proposes to Conduct Interview for Guest Lecturer, Project Associate post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 28/08/2017 at 03:30 PM. Eligible candidates can attend interview at National Institute of Technology Delhi NIT DELHI on 28/08/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Vacancy Details|
|Guest Lecturer- 01 Post
Salary: Rs,40,000 /- Per Month
|M.E./M.Tech in Electronics & Communication Engineering /VLSI with first class, or its equivalent grade from a reputed Institute along with good academic record. Preference will be given to Ph.D. (VLSI Design) candidates. Familiarity and “hands-on” experience in CADENCE and FPGA tools will be an added advantage.|
|Project Associate – 01 Post
Salary: Rs,20,000 /- Per Month
|B. Tech in Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE) with minimum CGPA of 6.5 and having working experience in VLSI related software.|
- Walk-in interview will be held on 28/08/2017
- Selection will be based either Written Test/ Personnel Interview by the National Institute of Technology Delhi NIT DELHI norms or decision .
- The candidate should bring the duly signed application superscript with ‘post applied for’, at the time of interview addressed to : The Chief Investigator, SMDP C2SD Programme National Institute of Technology Delhi Sector A-7, Institutional Area Narela 110040, Delhi, India.
- Applicants permanent address, correspondence addaress, email and mobile number(s) must be clealrly mentioned.
- Detailed Resume
- Supporting Documents (self attested photocopies) on A4 size paper and arranged in order:
(a) Marksheet and certificate of 10th Standard.
(b) Marksheet and certifcate of 12th standard.
(c) Marksheets and certificate of Bachelor Degree.
(d) Marksheets and certificates of Master’s Degree.
(e) PhD certificate (if applicable).
- Letter of motivation to opt for this position along with any prior experience in the related field.
- Experience certificate(s) related to application.
- Candidiates must bring all original documents in support of their submission. The duration of above posts will be initially for one year and may be extended further subject to the satisfactory performance and provision under the Project. The salary for the above posts may be revised as per guidelines under this Project on annual basis.
- Selection committee of NIT Delhi reserves the right to fix suitable criteria for selection of candidates.
Walk-In Address: Room No. 301, Sector A-7, Institutional Area Narela, Dellhi-110040, INDIA
Walk-In Time: 03:30 PM
Walk-In Date: 28/08/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW