On 02/02/2017, National Institute of Securities Markets (NISM) announced recruitment notification to recruit Assistant Professor. Through this recruitment notification, National Institute of Securities Markets (NISM) plans to recruit M.Phil candidates for the post of Assistant Professor. National Institute of Securities Markets (NISM) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Assistant Professor. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 20/02/2017.
National Institute of Securities Markets (NISM) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to National Institute of Securities Markets (NISM) before 20/02/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||National Institute of Securities Markets (NISM)|
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Professor|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Not Mentioned|
|Last Date To Apply||20/02/2017|
|Address For The Job||National Institute of Securities Markets (NISM), Mumbai|
Eligibility & Details:
Assistant Professor Post:
Candidates can Get the Assistant Professor Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Assistant Professor|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required: Ph.D or equivalent in appropriate branch with First class or equivalent (in terms of grades, etc.) at the preceding degree with a very good academic record throughout|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Minimum 3 years of teaching / research / industrial experience (excluding the experience gained while pursuing PhD).|
|Pay Scale: Not Mentioned|
|Age Limit: 40 years|
|Application Fee For The Job:Not Mentioned|
|Procedure: Interested candidate may submit their applications online in the prescribed format along with the detailed CV.Last date for receiving application is 20th February 2017.|
|Last Date: 20/02/2017|
|Location of Job: Mumbai|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 20/02/2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the National Institute of Securities Markets (NISM) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Assistant Professor Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 20/02/2017
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 20/02/2017