On 13/02/2017, National Institute of Speech and Hearing (NISH) announced recruitment notification to recruit Interpreter/Instructor. Through this recruitment notification, National Institute of Speech and Hearing (NISH) plans to recruit Degree candidates for the post of Interpreter/Instructor. National Institute of Speech and Hearing (NISH) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Interpreter/Instructor. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 20/2/2017.
National Institute of Speech and Hearing (NISH) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to National Institute of Speech and Hearing (NISH) before 20/2/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||National Institute of Speech and Hearing (NISH)|
|Education Requirement||Any Bachelors Degree|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Not Mentioned|
|Last Date To Apply||20/2/2017|
|Address For The Job||National Institute of Speech and Hearing ,Trivandrum|
Eligibility & Details:
Candidates can Get the Interpreter/Instructor Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Interpreter/Instructor|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required:Candidates with Degree in any subject with A, B & C level certificate in Indian Sign Language. Preference will be given to those who have experience in Sign Language Teaching. Candidates should be fluent in interpreting (to ISL and reverse) in English & Malayalam.|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale:Not Mentioned|
|Age Limit: 35 Years|
|Application Fee For The Job:Not Mentioned|
|Procedure: Those who have relevant qualification may sent updated bio data with a covering letter to the address “The Executive Director, National Institute of Speech & Hearing (NISH), NISH Road, Sreekariyam P O, Trivandrum – 695017, Kerala, India”. Last date of receipt of application: 20th February 2017|
|Last Date: 20/2/2017|
|Location of Job: Trivandrum|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 20/2/2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the National Institute of Speech and Hearing (NISH) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Interpreter/Instructor Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 20/2/2017
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 20/2/2017