On 09/08/2017, NISH announced job notification to hire candidates who completed Post Graduate for the position of Program Manager.
National Institute of Speech and Hearing NISH jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to National Institute of Speech and Hearing NISH before 11/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Program Manager|
|Qualification||Any Post Graduate|
|Last Date To Apply||11/08/2017|
Educational Qualification: The candidates should be a post graduate in Social Work /Special Education /Psychology /Counselling or Rehabilitation Sciences and should possess proficiency in English, Hindi and Malayalam. The person should be very well acquainted with latest communication and computer technologies and should be willing to learn new technologies on the go.
Age: Below 45 years. Younger candidates with relevant experience and drive will be given preference.
Probation: The selected candidate will be on probation for a period of 6 months during which time, the performance will be closely evaluated. Contract will be signed only after acceptable performance evaluation by the supervisor.
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 11/08/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the National Institute of Speech and Hearing NISH norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- Interested candidates should send in their detailed bio-data with a passport size photograph, email ID and mobile phone number along with the application super-scribing the name of the post.Certificate copies should NOT be enclosed at the time of application. The self-attested certificates will be required only if called for interview. Intimation for interview will only be sent via e-mail.
- Applications should be sent to “The Executive Director, National Institute of Speech & Hearing, NISH Road, Sreekaryam P.O., Thiruvananthapuram 695017” on or before 17thAugust 2017.
Address For The Job: The Executive Director, National Institute of Speech & Hearing, NISH Road, Sreekaryam P.O., hiruvananthapuram 695017
Last Date to Apply: 11/08/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW