On 09/08/2017, NISER announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed M.Sc for the position of Project Fellow.
National Institute of Science Education and Research NISER Jobs 2017 proposes to Conduct Interview for Project Fellow post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 21/08/2017 at 10:00 AM. Eligible candidates can attend interview at National Institute of Science Education and Research NISER on 21/08/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Project Fellow|
|Age Limit||28 Years|
QUALIFICATION: MSc in Physics with CSIR-UGC-NET or GATE in Physical Sciences
FELLOWSHIP: – As per SERB norms
AGE: 28 years or less as on date of walk-in-interview, age relaxation to entitled categories as per SERB rules.
Project: Triggering Techniques in High Energy Physics Experiments for one temporary position of Project Fellow
- Walk-in interview will be held on 21/08/2017
- Selection will be based either Written Test/ Personnel Interview by the National Institute of Science Education and Research NISER norms or decision .
- The above position is purely temporary for a period of one year or completion of project whichever is earlierbut strictly co-terminus with the project and not leading to any PhD degree in NISER. It would, therefore, not confer any right/ claim, implicit, or explicit for consideration/ absorption against any NISER post.
- Interested candidates should appear for a walk in interview scheduled to be held on 21.08.2017 at 10:30 am about the Triggering Techniques in High Energy Physics at NISER. They should submit their resume duly filled in all respect in the prescribed proforma (given in page 2-3 of this document) along with copies of all certificates at the time of interview with recent passport size photograph pasted on it. Original documents should be produced at the time of interview for verification. All candidates are requested to reach one hour before the scheduled time.
- No TA/DA will be paid to the candidate, for appearing in the walk in interview or joining the position.
Walk-In Address: NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF SCIENCE EDUCATION AND RESEARCH BHUBANESWAR, At/ P.O.- Jatni,Dist- Khurda,Pin-752050, Odisha
Walk-In Time: 10:30 AM
Reference No: NISER/SERB/PH1607/11/2017
Walk-In Date: 21/08/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW