On 3/02/2017, National Institute of Siddha (NIS) announced recruitment notification to recruit Resident Medical Officer /House Officer. Through this recruitment notification, National Institute of Siddha (NIS) plans to recruit Degree candidates for the post of Resident Medical Officer /House Officer. National Institute of Siddha (NIS) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Resident Medical Officer /House Officer. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 17/2/2017.
National Institute of Siddha (NIS) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to National Institute of Siddha (NIS) before 17/2/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||National Institute of Siddha (NIS)|
|Vacancy Name||Resident Medical Officer /House Officer|
|Education Requirement||Any Bachelors Degree|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees 25,000/-per month|
|Last Date To Apply||17/2/2017|
|Address For The Job||National Institute of Siddha,Chennai|
Eligibility & Details:
Resident Medical Officer /House Officer Post:
Candidates can Get the Resident Medical Officer /House Officer Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Resident Medical Officer /House Officer|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required: A minimum qualification of BSMS/BIM degree|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale:Rupees 25,000/-per month|
|Age Limit: 64 Years|
|Application Fee For The Job:500 Rupees|
|Procedure:The applicant should bring a set of photocopy of the certificates /testimonials regarding his /her educational qualification along with the originals for verification by the Institute at the time of interview on 17.02.2017.|
|Last Date: 17/2/2017|
|Location of Job:Chennai|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 17/2/2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the National Institute of Siddha (NIS) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Resident Medical Officer /House Officer Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 17/2/2017
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 17/2/2017