On 3/02/2017, National Institute For Research In Tuberculosis (NIRT) announced recruitment notification for X-Ray Technologist/Field Supervisor. Through this recruitment notification, National Institute For Research In Tuberculosis (NIRT) planning to recruit X-Ray Technologist/Field Supervisor post who have completed Graduate,10th,12th. National Institute For Research In Tuberculosis (NIRT) is planning to recruit 9 candidates for the post of X-Ray Technologist/Field Supervisor. Interested and eligible candidates may participate in the interview on 21/2/2017.
National Institute For Research In Tuberculosis (NIRT) proposes to Conduct Interview for X-Ray Technologist/Field Supervisor post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 21/2/2017 at 9.00 A.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at National Institute For Research In Tuberculosis (NIRT) on 21/2/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||National Institute For Research In Tuberculosis (NIRT)|
|Vacancy Name||X-Ray Technologist/Field Supervisor|
|Education Requirement||Any Graduate,10TH,12TH|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||09 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees 16,000-20,000/- per month|
|Walk-in-Date For This Job||21/2/2017|
|Walk-in Address For The Job||District Tuberculosis Centre, Dahod Dist. (Civil Hospital) Gujarat|
Eligibility & Details:
X-Ray Technologist/Field Supervisor Post:
Candidates can Get the X-Ray Technologist/Field Supervisor Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: X-Ray Technologist/Field Supervisor|
|Total Vacancy: 09 Posts|
|Education required:X-Ray Technologist : (i) 10+2 or equivalent examination passed with Science subjects from a recognized board; and (ii) Radiographer’s/X-ray Technologist course of minimum one year duration (including in-field training in diagnostic radiology) passed from a recognized institution.
Field Supervisor : Graduate from a recognised University.
|Desirable:X-Ray Technologist : One year working experience with X-Ray Unit
Field Supervisor : Working experience in trial area . Degree/Diploma in Public Health or equivalent. 2 years experience in National TB Program OR 2 years experience in field based Projects.
|Pay Scale:Rupees 16,000-20,000/- per month|
|Age Limit: Not Mentioned|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Venue: District Tuberculosis Centre, Dahod Dist. (Civil Hospital) Gujarat|
|Walk-In-Time: 9.00 A.M|
|Reporting Time: Not Mentioned|
|Reporting To: Not Mentioned|
- Walk-in interview will be held on 21/2/2017
- Selection will be based on Written Test / Personnel Interview by the National Institute For Research In Tuberculosis (NIRT) norms or decision .
- Based on the test / Interview marks by the candidates, the merit list of the candidate will be published on the notice board or in the official website
- Interested and eligible candidates can attend the interview for the post of ” X-Ray Technologist/Field Supervisor ” on 21/2/2017.
- Place of the interview “District Tuberculosis Centre, Dahod Dist. (Civil Hospital) Gujarat“
- Interview will be Starts from 9.00 A.M
- Interested and eligible candidates should bring your application Form, along with copies of educational certificates, experience certificates, passport photo, community certificates etc.
Important Dates To Remember:
Walk-In Date : 21/2/2017
VENUE: District Tuberculosis Centre, Dahod Dist. (Civil Hospital) Gujarat