On 02/08/2017, NIRT Job notification to hire candidates who completed Masters Degree, Ph.D for the position of Consultant.
National Institute For Research In Tuberculosis NIRT Jobs 2017 proposes to Conduct Interview for Consultant post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 17/08/2017 at 9.00 A.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at National Institute For Research In Tuberculosis NIRT on 17/08/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
|Qualification||Any Masters Degree, M.Phil/Ph.d|
|Salary||Rs.40,000/- Per Month|
|Age Limit||40 Years|
Essential qualification: Professional having Masters qualification in Social Science/Epidemiology/Public Health/Psychology with research experience and published papers
Desirable qualification: Additional Ph D research/teaching experience in Social Science /Epidemiology/Public Health/Psychology from a recognized Institute(s)
Age limit: 40 years
Emoluments: Rs.40,000/- p.m., depending upon their experience and knowledge
Duration of contract: 1 year and 6 months
- Walk-in interview will be held on 17/08/2017
- Selection will be based either Written Test/ Personnel Interview by the National Institute For Research In Tuberculosis NIRT norms or decision .
- Interested candidates may walk‐in on the above mentioned date with the prescribed application form, which may be downloaded from the website www.nirt.res.in
- Application must be accompanied by non‐refundable processing fee of Rs.100/‐ (Rupees One Hundred Only) in the shape of demand draft from any nationalized Bank in favour of Director, NIRT, Chennai. SC/ST, PH and women candidates are exempted from the payment of fee, on production of valid certificate
- Filled application forms complete in all respects duly enclosing self‐attested copies of
certificates / documents must be submitted at the time of walk‐in written‐test/interview.
- Date of Walk in Interview – Thursday, the 17th August 2017 at 9.00 AM
- Interested candidates may apply in the prescribed application form, which may be downloaded from the website www.nirt.res.in;
- Application must be accompanied by non‐refundable processing fee of Rs.100/‐ (Rupees One Hundred Only) in the shape of demand draft from any nationalized Bank in favour of Director, NIRT, Chennai. SC/ST, PH and women candidates are exempted from the payment of fee, on production of valid certificate.
- Caste certificate of SC/ST/OBC‐NCL should be on the prescribed proforma only issued by the competent authority as per Act / Orders of Government of India under which the same is recognized as SC/ST/OBC‐NCL
- Original documents / certificates will have to be produced at the time of walk in written
test/interview for verification.
Walk-In Address: National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis 1 Mayor Sathyamoorthy Road Chetpet, Chennai 600 031.
Walk-In Time: 09.00 A.M
Reference No: REF.NO.ESTT/PROJ/RECRUITMENT/P 018
Walk-In Date: 17/08/2017