On 22/06/2017, NIRRH announced recruitment notification to hire candidates who completed M.Sc for the position of Information Officer.
National Institute For Research in Reproductive Health NIRRH recruitment 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to National Institute For Research in Reproductive Health NIRRH before 18/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Library & Information Officer|
|Salary||Rs.15,600-39,100/- Per Month|
|Last Date To Apply||18/08/2017|
Qualification: Master’s Degree in Library Science or Library and Information Science of a recognized University/Institute. Five year’s professional experience in a Library under Central/State Government/Autonomous or Statutory organization/PSU/University or Recognized Research or Educational Institution.
Desirable Qualifications: One year experience of computing Library activities in a Library under Central/State Government/Autonomous or Statutory organization/University or recognized Research or Educational Institution. One year Professional experience in specific areas of activities of the Scientific organizations vis. Generation of Information document, Digitization of Library, ISDN etc. Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized University or Institute.
Age Limit: Not exceeding 40 years. Relaxable up to 5 years for Government servants and for SC/ST/OBC/PH candidates in accordance with the instructions issued by the Department of Personnel and Training from time to time in this regard.
Application fee: Rs. 500/- for General & OBC Candidates in the form of crossed demand draft of any bank drawn in favour of “Director, NIRRH” payable at Mumbai SC/ST/PH/ExServicemen/PWD category/Women candidates are exempted from making application fee ICMR employees are not exempted from making application fee for direct recruitment post.
- The selection to the post will be made by both competitive written test and interview. It may not be possible to call all the eligible candidates for the interview/personal discussion, the applicants will be short- listed for this purpose on the basis of experience.
How To Apply?
- Candidates fulfilling the above qualifications and willing to apply for the post can download the application form from NIRRH website i.e. www.nirrh.res.in.
- A hard copy of Application, copies of necessary documents (self attested) should be submitted by hand/speed post to the Director, National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health, Jehangir Merwanji Street, Parel, Mumbai- 400012 along with DD towards application fee so as to reach by 5.00 PM on or before 18th August, 2017.
- Application from employees working in Central/State Govt. Department, Public Sector Undertaking and Govt. funded research agencies must be forwarded through proper channel. Advance copies of application will be considered subject to the condition that a “No Objection Certificate” from the employer is produced at the time of personal discussion/interview.
- The post is temporary but likely to be continued.
- Allowances as per central government rules are admissible on the above pay scale. Benefits of new restructured defined Contributory Pension Scheme are admissible as per the provision contained in the Ministry of Finance, Department of Economic Affairs (ECD & RR Division), Notification No. 5/72003- ECD & PR dated 22.12.2003 effective from 01.01.2004.
- The above post bears all India transfer liability.
- Self attested copies of certificates in proof of date of birth, educational qualification (Certificate/Statement of marks), experience as mentioned under essential qualification and community certificate must be enclosed with the application.
- For activities of the above mentioned institute/centre, please visit NIRRH website: www.nirrh.res.in
Address For The Job: Director, National Institute for Research in Reproductive Health, Jehangir Merwanji Street, Parel, Mumbai- 400012
Last Date to Apply: 18/08/2017