On 05/08/2017, NIRJAFT announced job notification to hire candidates who completed MBBS for the position of Part Time Medical Officer.
National Institute of Research on Jute and Allied Fibre Technology NIRJAFT jobs 2017 proposes to Conduct Interview for Part Time Medical Officer post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 18/08/2017 at 12.00 P.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at National Institute of Research on Jute and Allied Fibre Technology NIRJAFT on 18/08/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Part Time Medical Officer|
|Salary||Rs 10,000-13,000/- Per Month|
|Age Limit||Not Mentioned|
Essential Educational Qualifications: MBBS with minimum 10 years of experience in the line.
Job Responsibility: To provide medical consultation to the employees and their dependent family members.
Remuneration: Range (In Rs.) Rs.10000 – 13000 (depending on the number of days/visits.)
- Walk-in interview will be held on 18/08/2017
- Selection will be based either Written Test/ Personnel Interview by the National Institute of Research on Jute and Allied Fibre Technology NIRJAFT norms or decision .
- A Walk-in-Interview for engagement Of one Part Time Medical Officer is scheduled to be held on 18th August, 2017 at ICAR — National Institute of Research on Jute & Allied Fibre Technology, 12 Regent Park, Kolkata — 700040. The engagement will be purely on contractual basis. Interested candidates who fulfil the following eligibility criteria are invited to attend the said interview:
Terms & Conditions:
- Place of Posting: ICAR-NIRJAFT, Kolkata.
- Tenure of Engagement: The engagement shall be for a period of 1 (one) year and it may be extended for a further period subject to satisfactory service.
- The Medical Officer has to provide medical consultation at his chamber in the Institute Campus at least 3 days in a week from 03:00 P.M. to 05:00 P.M. Exact timings may be mutually worked out between the Institute and the Part Time Medical Office.
- The Institute will provide a chamber to the part Time Medical Officer within the campus of the Institute for consultation and attending the patient.
- No consultation fee or charge for administering intramuscular injection can be claimed from the patients.
- No fee shall be charged from the patients for issue Of medical /fltness certificate.
Walk-In Address: Meeting Room, ICAR-National Institute Of Research on Jute & Allied Fibre Technology, 12, Regent Park, Kolkata-700040.
Walk-In Time: 12.00 P.M
Reference No: ADVERTISEMENT NO.02/2017
Walk-In Date: 18/08/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW