On 14/02/2017, National Institute of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR) announced recruitment notification to recruit Research Associate/Field Assistant. Through this recruitment notification, National Institute of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR) plans to recruit Ph.D,12th candidates for the post of Research Associate/Field Assistant. National Institute of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR) is planning to recruit 3 candidates for the post of Research Associate/Field Assistant. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 28/2/2017.
National Institute of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to National Institute of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR) before 28/2/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||National Institute of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR)|
|Vacancy Name||Research Associate/Field Assistant|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||03 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees 12,000 /-per month|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date To Apply||28/2/2017|
|Address For The Job||National Institute of Plant Genome Research ,New Delhi|
Eligibility & Details:
Research Associate/Field Assistant Post:
Candidates can Get the Research Associate/Field Assistant Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Research Associate/Field Assistant|
|Total Vacancy: 03 Posts|
|Education required: Research Associate (Two posts): Emoluments as per DST/DBT norms & as sanctioned in the project.Candidates having Ph.D. degree (awarded) in Life Sciences are eligible to apply. The candidate should have a good academic record and research experience working with Arabidopsis molecular biology, physiology, genetics and cell biology is highly desirable
Field Assistant (one post) : andidates having Matriculation or equivalent from the recognized Board or Univresity are eligible to apply. Experience of working with growing and maintaining Arabidopsis plants is highly desirable.
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale:Rupees 12,000 /-per month|
|Age Limit: Not Mentioned|
|Application Fee For The Job:Not Mentioned|
|Procedure:Eligible candidates may apply by sending hard copy of the duly filled application in the given format with a cover letter. The attested copies of the mark-sheets, certificates, and proof of research experience/publications should be attached. The applications should reach the address given below within 15 days from the date of the advertisement. The envelope should be super-scribed as “Application for the Post of “Research Associate/Field Assistant”, under the supervision of Dr. Ashverya Laxmi.|
|Last Date: 28/2/2017|
|Location of Job: New Delhi|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 28/2/2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the National Institute of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Research Associate/Field Assistant Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 28/2/2017
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 28/2/2017