On 23/08/2017, National Institute of Plant Genome Research NIPGR announced job notification to hire candidates who completed M.Sc, M.Tech for the position of Senior Research Fellow.
National Institute of Plant Genome Research NIPGR jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to National Institute of Plant Genome Research NIPGR before 06/9/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Senior Research Fellow|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date To Apply||06/9/2017|
Scheme : Scheme of “Short-Term Research Fellowship” programme.
Duration: The position is completely on temporary basis with maximum duration of three years.
Qualification: Candidates having a M. Sc. / M. Tech degree in any discipline in Life Sciences/Biotechnology with at least 60% (or equivalent) marks in master’s degree and at least two years research experience post M. Sc. can apply. Prior work experience in plant molecular biology, plant tissue culture, plant abiotic stress related research, sufficient knowledge of gene cloning, protein expression and handling crop plants is desirable. The candidature must be supported with published research papers in standard refereed journals.
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 06/9/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the National Institute of Plant Genome Research NIPGR norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- Eligible candidates may apply by sending hard copy of complete application in the given format with a cover letter showing interest and specifying the position. The attested copies of the mark-sheets, certificates, proof of research experience/publications are to be attached. The application should reach at the address given below within 15 days from the date of advertisement. The envelope must be superscribed by “Application for the post of SRF under NIPGR STRF programme”. No. TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview. Dr. Amarjeet Singh Staff Scientist, National Institute of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR), Aruna Asraf Ali Mrag, P.O. Box No. 10531, New Delhi – 110067
Note : ONLY hard copy of the applications in the given format will be entertained. Application not received in the attached format will be summarily rejected.
Address For The Job: Dr. Amarjeet Singh Staff Scientist, National Institute of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR), Aruna Asraf Ali Mrag, P.O. Box No. 10531, New Delhi – 110067
Last Date to Apply: 06/9/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW