On 16/08/2017, NIPGR announced job notification to hire candidates who completed M.Sc, M.Tech for the position of Junior Research Fellow.
National Institute of Plant Genome Research NIPGR jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to National Institute of Plant Genome Research NIPGR before 31/8/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date To Apply||31/8/2017|
Project Entitled: “Molecular and biochemical dissection of SWP1 function, and its implication in plant development”
Emoluments : Emoluments as per SERB norms & as sanctioned in the project.
Qualification: Candidates having M.Sc./M.Tech. Degree in Life Sciences/Biotechnology with at least 60% marks or equivalent are eligible to apply. One year of post M.Sc./M.Tech. research experience in the area of plant molecular biology, histology, miRNA biology & tissue culture is desirable.
Duration: The above position is completely on temporary basis and co-terminus with the project. The initial appointment will be for one year or till the tenability of the project whichever is earlier, which can be curtailed/extended on the basis of assessment of the candidate’s performance and discretion of the Competent Authority. NIPGR reserves the right to select the candidate against the above posts depending upon the qualifications and experience of the candidates. Reservation of posts shall be as per Govt. of India norms.
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 31/8/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the National Institute of Plant Genome Research NIPGR norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- Eligible candidates may apply by sending hard copy of the duly filled application in the given format with a cover letter. The attested copies of the mark-sheets, certificates, and proof of research experience/publications should be attached. The applications should reach the address given below within 15 days from the date of the advertisement by registered/speedpost only. The envelope should be super-scribed as “Application for the Post of “Junior Research Fellow”, under the supervision of Dr. Ananda K. Sarkar, Scientist, NIPGR.
- ONLY hard copy of the application in the given format will be accepted. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview
Address For The Job: Dr. Ananda K. Sarkar Staff Scientist, National Institute of Plant Genome Research (NIPGR), Aruna Asraf Ali Mrag, P.O. Box No. 10531, New Delhi – 110067 Ph. 011-26735220,Email: email@example.com
Last Date to Apply: 31/8/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW