On 26/07/2017, NIPER announced recruitment notification to hire candidates who completed M.Sc, M.Tech, M.Pharm, Ph.D, Master Degree for the position of Assistant Registrar, Post Doctoral Fellow, Multiple Vacancy.
National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research NIPER recruitment 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research NIPER before 18/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Post Name, No of Post & Salary||Eligibility Criteria|
|Post: Assistant Registrar
Age: Maximum 65 years as on 18.08.2017.
|A post-graduate degree in any discipline from any recognised University with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade.|
|Post: Finance & Accounts Officer
Age: Maximum 65 years as on 18.08.2017
|A Master degree in Commerce /Economics/Business Administration (Finance) or equivalent with at least 55% marks or its equivalent grade|
|Post: Post Doctoral Fellow
Age Limit : Candidates should have age below 35 Years as on last date of application.
|First class M.Pharm/M.S.(Pharm.)/M.Sc. in Life Science with Ph.D. from recognised University|
|Post: Research Assistant
Age Limit: 32 years as on last date of application.
|1st Class in M.Sc/ M.Tech in life sciences or M.Pharm./M.S.(Pharm.) in Pharmacology & Toxicology or Regulatory Toxicology along with GPAT/ GATE or CSIR-NET qualification|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 18/08/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research NIPER norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- Candidates can download the devised Application Form from www.niperkolkata.edu.in/recruitment.html and should submit the same duly filled in through email to [email protected] within 10 (ten) days from the date of this advertisement. They should also send their hard copies along with the copies of relevant certificates and documents so as to reach the Registrar, National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER-Kolkata), 4, Raja S. C. Mullick Road, Kolkata – 700 032, on or before 18th of August, 2017 positively latest by 05.30 PM.
- The Director, NIPER-Kolkata, reserves the right to increase, decrease or withdraw any or all the vacancies as mentioned below. Age, qualification and experience may be relaxed by the Selection Committee in case of exceptionally meritorious candidates as per norms and requirement.
- Age relaxations shall be permissible to reserved category candidates as per extant rules of the Government of India.
- Maximum age is relaxable for persons retired from a technical Institution/Central Universities/Research Institutions having experienced in the field, but within 65 years of age. Age will be reckoned on the last date of receipt of application.
- The applicants serving in Government / Semi-Government / Public Sector Undertakings Autonomous organizations must send their application on the prescribed format along with relevant documents ‘Through proper channel’, failing which, the same will not be considered. However to save the time, candidate may send an advance copy and bring the NOC at the time of interview/test.
- Incomplete application or without relevant supporting enclosures such as attested copies of degrees / certificates / marks sheets / experience certificates / Document certifying date of birth etc.
Address For The Job: Registrar, National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER-Kolkata), 4, Raja S. C. Mullick Road, Kolkata – 700 032
Last Date to Apply: 18/08/2017