On 09/08/2017, NIPCCD announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Any Post Graduate for the position of Consultant .
National Institute of Public Cooperation and Child Development NIPCCD Jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to National Institute of Public Cooperation and Child Development NIPCCD before 31/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Qualification||Any Post Graduate|
|Salary||Rs.45,000/- per month|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date To Apply||31/08/2017|
Qualification: Officers who are retired at the level of Director/ Deputy Secretary from Central/ State Government/ Public Sector Undertakings Or Candidates with Master’s Degree in Science/ Commerce/ Social Science or equivalent from a recognized university with High 2nd class (55% & above).
Project: Monitoring and Supervision of ICDS
Desirable: Experience of at least 5 years in related field viz. monitoring and supervision in any developmental programme. (b) Candidates with Ph.D./ M.Phil/ professional/ technical qualification will be preferred.
Age Limit: 65 Years
Salary: Rs. 45,000/- per month (consolidated)
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 31/08/2017.
- Written Test;
- Skill Test : Proficiency in working on Computers like MS Word, Excel and Powerpoint; and
How To Apply?
- Date of uploading on Website of the Institute is 09.08.2017.
- The last date for submitting the applications is 31.08.2017
- Interested candidates who fulfill the above conditions may download the Application Form (available at ANNEXURE–I) and send the same to Deputy Director (Admin.) before last date of receipt of application i.e. 31.08.2017 along with a recent self-attested passport size color photograph and self-attested copies of testimonial/certificates.
- It is the responsibility of the candidates to ensure that they fulfill the eligibility conditions in terms of i) Educational Qualifications and
- Mere satisfying the essentially required minimum qualification and experience does not entitle an applicant to be called for test/interview/appointment.
- The Institute reserves the right to call only limited number of persons for written test/interview, as the case may be. Applicants short-listed for test/computer skill test/interview will be informed at appropriate time. No further correspondence/query will be entertained.
Address For The Job: National Institute of Public Cooperation and Child Development, 5, Siri Institutional Area, Hauz Khas, New Delhi – 110016
Online applications must be submitted latest by 31/08/2017.
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW