On 27/07/2017, NIOH announced recruitment notification to hire candidates who completed M.Sc, M.Phil/Ph.d, M.B.B.S, MS/MD for the position of Scientist B, Scientist C, Multiple Vacancy.
National Institute of Occupational Health NIOH recruitment 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to National Institute of Occupational Health NIOH before 11/09/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Post||Qualifications and Experience|
|Scientist-D (Medicine) (01 Post)
|MD/DMRD (Medicine) recognized by MCI with five years R&D/teaching experience after obtaining essential qualification out of which two years experience in a managerial position to handle R&D projects in a team effectively in a directing capacity. OR MBBS degree recognized by MCI, with Eight years R&D/teaching experience after obtaining essential qualification out of which two years experience in a managerial position to handle R&D projects in a team effectively in a directing capacity.|
|Scientist-C (Radiology, Analytical/Organic) (02 Posts)
|MD/DMRD (Radiology) with one-year R&D/teaching experience or post graduate diploma in relevant subject with two years R&D/teaching experience in the required subject from a recognized university. 2 OR MBBS degree recognized by MCI or equivalent degree from recognized University with Four years R&D/teaching experience in the required subject after MBBS Degree. First Class Master’s degree in Chemistry (Analytical/Organic) from a recognized university with four years R&D/teaching experience in the relevant subject after 1st Class Master’s Degree. OR Second class M.Sc + Ph.D degree in the relevant subject from a recognized University with four years R&D/teaching experience in the relevant subject after M.Sc + Ph.D.|
|Scientist-B (9 Posts)
Subject: Bio-Chemistry, Life Science, Toxicology,Biotechnology, Psychology, Analytical/Organic, Environmental
Qualification: M.Sc, M.Phil/Ph.d
|1st Class Master’s degree in Life Science, Toxicology, Biotechnology from a recognized university. 3 OR 2 nd class M.Sc + Ph.D degree in Life Science, Toxicology, Biotechnology from a recognized university. 2nd class M.A/M.Sc + Ph.D degree in Psychology from a recognized university, 2nd class M.A/M.Sc + Ph.D degree in Psychology from a recognized university|
Age Limit: Not exceeding 45 years for post mentioned at Sr. No. 1, 40 years for posts mentioned at Sr. No. 2 & 3 and 35 years for posts mentioned at Sr. No. 4 to 9. Relaxable up to 5 years for Government servant and SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates in accordance with the instructions issued by the Department of Personnel and Training from time to time in 5 this regard. The age relaxation of 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC’s applicant is admissible only in case of vacancies reserved for such categories.
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 11/09/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the National Institute of Occupational Health NIOH norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- Application Form and other information can be downloaded/obtained from ICMR/Institute website www.icmr.nic.in or www.nioh.org
- Application forms duly completed in all respects and signed by the applicant should be sent to The Director NIOH, Meghaninagar, Near Raksha Shakti University, Ahmedabad – 380016 on or before the closing date along with application fee.
Self attested copies of the following documents are to be enclosed with the application:
- Proof of Date of Birth
- Educational qualifications
- Community Certificate
- List of publications with impact factor & citation. List of extramural projects completed whether R&D sponsored/contractual and whether as PI/Co-PI or CoInvestigator.
- Bank Draft (Scheduled Bank)/IPO for Rs. 500/- (Rupees Five Hundred Only) payable to the Director, NIOH, Ahmedabad. (SC/ST, PWD and Women candidates are exempted from the application fee. Bank draft/IPO are payable by all other candidates including ICMR employees.
- Unsigned/incomplete application or application without supportive evidence asked for/without Bank Draft/IPO application received late are liable to summarily rejected.
Address For The Job: The Director NIOH, Meghaninagar, Near Raksha Shakti University, Ahmedabad- 380016
Last Date to Apply: 11/09/2017