On 29/07/2017, NIO Goa announced recruitment notification to hire candidates who completed 12TH, 10TH for the position of Assistant III, Junior Stenographer, Nursing Sister.
National Institute of Oceanography Goa NIO Goa recruitment 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to National Institute of Oceanography Goa NIO Goa before 4/9/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Post Details||Eligibility Criteria|
|Assistant (G) Grade III (2)
|Minimum and Essential Qualification :
10+2/12th Class/XII or equivalent qualification from recognized Board or University and a typing speed of 35 w.p.m in English or 30 w.p.m in Hindi on Computer
1. Proficiency in computer, preferably in MS Office i.e. MS Word , MS Excel, and Power Point etc. 2.Certificate course in computer operations from either Government institutions or other reputed private institutions
|Junior Stenographer (3)
|Minimum and Essential Qualification:
10+2/12th class /XII or its equivalent with Shorthand speed of 80 w.p.m in English and typing speed of 40/35 w.p.m in English/Hindi on computer.
Job Requirement :
The selected candidates are required to provide Stenographic/General/ Clerical assistance.
|Nursing Sister [Gr. II(1)]
|Minimum and Essential qualification:
SSC/10th standard with Science subjects with 55% marks and Diploma in General Nursing & Midwifery of three years full time duration from recognized Institute. The candidate must be registered with the respective State Nursing Councils in India.
Work experience as Nurse in registered Hospital/Nursing Home. Knowledge of handling ECG machine and having working knowledge of Computers.
- Selection Procedure for the Posts Codes A-101: The selection will be made based on the written test and Typing test of which the typing test is of qualifying nature only. The written test will be conducted for those who are shortlisted by the duly appointed screening committee. The question paper for the written exam will be of objective type consisting of 100 objective type questions each carrying equal mark.The syllabus for the written examination is Indian History, Indian Geography, General Science, Indian Constitution, General Knowledge and Current affairs, Basic Arithmetic skills, Basic English knowledge skills, Comprehension in English etc.
- Selection Procedure : The applications will be screened by the Screening Committee and only those who have essential qualifications will be called for shorthand and typing test. The certificates of typing and shorthand are compulsorily required to be enclosed. The application without shorthand and typing certificates will be rejected. The Selection will be made on the basis of competitive proficiency test on English Shorthand and Typing test in English /Hindi .
- Selection Procedure: The selection will be made based on the written test and skill test/ Trade Test of which the Skill test / Trade test is of qualifying nature only. The written test will be conducted for those who are shortlisted by the screening committee. The written exam will be of objective type questions and consisting of 100 questions each carrying equal mark .The syllabus for the written test is General nursing , General awareness/knowledge, Basis Arithmetic , Basic English and Current affairs etc. The candidates qualified in written test will have to appear in Skill/Trade Test. The Skill/Trade Test will be of qualifying nature and the final merit will be made based on the total marks scored in the written test. The examination will be held in Goa only.
How To Apply?
- Eligible candidates are required to apply ONLINE through our website http://www.nio.org.
- Online Application will be available on our website http://www.nio.org till 04.09.2017 (5.30 p.m.).
- Candidates are required to pay application fee online by clicking the URL given on CSIR-NIO website. The last date for submitting online application is 04/09/2017 till 5.30 P.M. The last date will be the same for the candidates belonging to far-flung areas also. The candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD/Women/CSIR Employees are exempted from submission of application fee. On making payment, the receipt generated should be enclosed along with the application. Candidates may note that the application fee has to be paid after submitting the application online except by candidates who are exempted from payment of application fee.
- Candidates who wish to apply for more than one post has to submit separate application for each post [Post Code] and pay application fee along with all other relevant certificates.This computer generated application (Print-out) duly signed and accompanied by attested copies of the certificates, mark sheets, in support of age, education qualifications, experience, receipt of fee paid, along with one recent passport size self-signed photograph affixed in the space provided for should be sent in an envelope superscribed “Application for the post of Assistant [G] Grade III/Junior Stenographer/Nursing Sister” by post to the address:- “The Controller of Administration, CSIR-National Institute of Oceanography, Dona Paula, Goa-403004. The last date to receive the hard copy of the application by post is 11.09.2017 (Monday) by 5.30 pm.
Address For The Job: The Controller of Administration, CSIR-National Institute of Oceanography, Dona Paula, Goa-403004
Advertisement No: REC-02/2017
Last Date to Apply: 4/9/2017