On 14/02/2017, National Institute of Nutrition (NIN) announced recruitment notification to recruit Junior Research Fellow. Through this recruitment notification, National Institute of Nutrition (NIN) plans to recruit M.Sc candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow. National Institute of Nutrition (NIN) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Junior Research Fellow. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 28/2/2017.
National Institute of Nutrition (NIN) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to National Institute of Nutrition (NIN) before 28/2/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||National Institute of Nutrition (NIN)|
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Not Mentioned|
|Last Date To Apply||28/2/2017|
|Address For The Job||National Institute of Nutrition ,Hyderabad|
Eligibility & Details:
Junior Research Fellow Post:
Candidates can Get the Junior Research Fellow Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Junior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required: 1st Class Post Graduation in Microbiology/ Biochemistry/Biotechnology (from a recognized university) qualified in ICMR/ CSIR/ DST/ DBT/ UGC-NET JRF exam with fellowship. Candidates qualified in NET for project-JRF or Lectureship are not eligible.|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale:Not Mentioned|
|Age Limit: 28 Years|
|Application Fee For The Job:Not Mentioned|
|Procedure:Interested candidates may send their CV’s to Dr. Devraj Parasannavar, Scientist ‘B’ by email ([email protected] ). The last date for receiving applications is 28th February 2017 till 5.00 pm.|
|Last Date: 28/2/2017|
|Location of Job: Hyderabad|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 28/2/2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the National Institute of Nutrition (NIN) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Junior Research Fellow Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 28/2/2017
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 28/2/2017