On 10/08/2017, NIN announced job notification to hire candidates who completed Graduate, Post Graduate for the position of Senior Project Research Fellow.
National Institute of Nutrition NIN jobs 2017 proposes to Conduct Interview for Senior Project Research Fellow post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 6/9/2017 at 10.30 A.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at National Institute of Nutrition NIN on 6/9/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Senior Project Research Fellow|
|Qualification||Any Post Graduate, Any Graduation|
|Salary||Rs 25,000/- Per Month|
|Age Limit||35 Years|
project Entitled: “Consortia for Researcl Platform (CRP) in Biofortification in Selected Crops for Nutritional Security”.
Name of the post : senior Project Research Fellow
No. of vacancies 4 posts.
Essential Qualifications : Post Graduate in Basic Science plus two years of Research Experience. OR Graduate Degree in Professional Course plus two years of Research Experience. Research experience in food analysis and handling of HPLC, GC, ICPMS, , AAS etc. or in nutrient/ bioavailability studies.
Desirable Nature of duties : Lab work to analyze nutrient contention food samples.
Age : Maximum of 35 years. Relaxation of age is admissible for SC/ST/OBC &PH candidates as per G.O.I. Rules.
Consolidated Emoluments : Rs.25,000-00 +HRA per month fixed without any other allowances. Tenure : Up to 30m March, 2018
- Interview wil be conducted to the eligible candidates. However, if more number of candidate’s— eligible for the advertised post, written test/ skill test may also be conducted on the same day for finai‘round of Interview.
- Applications will be received from the individuals on 6in September, 2017 for the following posts between 9:30 A.M. and 10:30 A.M. in the Assembly Hall at NIN, Tarnaka, Hyderabad for the Walk-in-Written Test/ Interview.
- Laste applications will not be entertained after 10:30 A.M. under any circumstances. The Application form will be provided to the candidates at NIN on the date )f Walk-in-Written Test/ Interview. The Application form can be downloaded from our website www.ninindia.org/ www.icmr.nic. in. The Applications sent by post will not be entertained.
- The candidates should bring all original certificates of educational qualifications (from SSC onwards), experience, Aadhar Card, OBC/ SC/ ST Community and PH Certificates alongwith one set of photocopies cf the same duly attested (can be self attested) along with a passport size photograph for attending the Written Test/ Interview The persons belonging to Other Backward Category should bring the latest O.B.C. (Non-creamy layer) Cetificate issued by the respective Tahsildar/ MR0 specifically issued for the purpose of applying for Central Government Posts. No TA/ DA will be paid for attending the Written Test/ Interview. The recruited project staff is eligible for leave as per rules and the seiected candidate(s) will have to give an undertaking before joi GENERAL CONDITIONS: The cond tions of employment will be the same as that of the project staff on contract basis. The candidates have no right to claim for any regular employment at this Institute. The Director in-charge & Appointing Authority has the right to accept/ reject any application without assigning any reason(s) and no correspondence in this matter will be entertained. Age, qualification, experience etc., will be reckoned as on the date of walk-in-written test/ Interview.
Walk-In Time: 9.30 A.M.
Advt No: Advt. No.28/Projects/2017
Walk-In Date: 6/9/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW