National Institute of Malaria Research NIMR Jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to National Institute of Malaria Research NIMR before 31/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Vacancy Details|
Salary: Rs.40,000/- Per Month
Age: Below 70 yrs
|Essential Qualifications: Ph.D in Life Sciences and Research Experience in Vector Biology/Malaria or Retired Govt. employee with requisite educational qualification drawing pay in the Pay Band Rs.15,600-39,100 + Gr.Pay of Rs.6,600/- at the time of retirement and having adequate working experience in the required domain/field
Desirable: 10 years of Research experience in field of vector biology/ Malaria
Age: Below 70 yrs
Salary: Rs.20,000/- Per Month
|Essential Qualifications: Retired Government employees with Bachelor’s degree in any discipline and in the Grade pay of Rs.4600/- and above at the time of retirement and having at least with 10 years work experience in administration.
Desirable: Persons retired as Section Officer with working experience especially in handling of project works and possessing knowledge of Computer Applications.
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 31/08/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the National Institute of Malaria Research NIMR norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- Interested and eligible candidates may send their C.V to the Director, ICMR-National Institute of Malaria Research, Sector-8, Dwarka, New Delhi — 110 077 up to 31.08.2017. No applications will be entertained after receiving due date. Any canvassing on behalf of the candidate or attempting to bring external influence with regard to selection/ recruitment shall be considered as disqualification. The applications should be sent in an envelope super scribed as “Application for the post of under the project.
Address For The Job: Director, ICMR-National Institute of Malaria Research, Sector-8, Dwarka, New Delhi — 110 077 up to 31.08.2017
Online applications must be submitted latest by 31/08/2017.
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW