On 14/02/2017, National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS) announced recruitment notification to recruit Senior Research Fellow. Through this recruitment notification, National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS) plans to recruit M.Phil candidates for the post of Senior Research Fellow. National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Senior Research Fellow. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 28/2/2017.
National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS) before 28/2/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS)|
|Vacancy Name||Senior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees 28,000/-per month|
|Last Date To Apply||28/2/2017|
|Address For The Job||National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences , Bengaluru|
Eligibility & Details:
Senior Research Fellow Post:
Candidates can Get the Senior Research Fellow Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Senior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required:M.Phil in Psychology/Clinical Psychology/Social Work/Psychiatric Social Work discipline with NET (Non NET candidate will get 10% less salary)|
|Desirable: Ph.D (Humanities or Social Science); Research experience social science research; Knowledge of Kannada/ Hindi/English & well versed with MS-Office|
|Experience:Experience in carrying out/handling research project|
|Pay Scale:Rupees 28,000/-per month|
|Age Limit: 30 Years|
|Application Fee For The Job:Not Mentioned|
|Procedure:Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may apply on a plain paper with the resume, age proof and copies of testimonials, addressed to The Director, NIMHANS, P.B.No.2900, D.R. College Post, Hosur Road, Bengaluru – 560 029, either by post or by email to [email protected] The candidates, who apply, should invariably mention the Notification no, Date, Email ID, Contact no. and Postal address without fail, otherwise the applications will not be considered. The last date for receipt of filled in application together with the relevant documents is 28.02.2017 up to 4.00 P.M. Applications received later will not be entertained.|
|Last Date: 28/2/2017|
|Location of Job: Bengaluru|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 28/2/2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences (NIMHANS) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Senior Research Fellow Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 28/2/2017
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 28/2/2017