On 12/08/2017, NIMHANS announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed MBBS for the position of Research Officer.
National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences NIMHANS Jobs 2017 proposes to Conduct Interview for Research Officer Post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 22/08/2017 at 11.00 A.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences NIMHANS on 22/08/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Research Officer|
|Salary||Rs 50,000/- Per Month|
|Age Limit||35 Years|
Educational Qualification – M.B.B.S
Experience – Having worked in a clinical setting postM.B.B.S; experience in clinical research and manuscript writing with existing publications in peer- reviewed journals. Working Knowledge in Kannada & other south indian languages will be preferred.
Maximum age limit – 35 Years
Emoluments – Rs.50,000/- per month
Duration of the project – Eight Months
- Walk-in interview will be held on 22/08/2017
- Selection will be based either test/ Personnel Interview by the National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences NIMHANS norms or decision .
- NIMHANS is conducting WALK-IN-INTEVIEW on 22.08.2017 at 11.00 A.M to fill up the following post on contract basis for the Project entitled “Modulating Mirror Neuron Activity in Schizophrenia: A Novel Translational Application of MRI-Guided Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation” under Dr.Urvakhsh M Mehta, Asst. Professor of Psychiatry, Wellcome Trust/DBT India Alliance Early Career Fellow & PI. The desirous candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria mentioned below are advised to appear straight away before the interview Board at the venue mentioned below, alongwith their Bio-data and testimonials in original as well as set of photo-copies
Note: The candidates are required to register their names between 10.30 a.m to 11.00 am.
Walk-In Address: Committee Room, Adjacent to Registrar’s Secretariat, Administrative Block, NIMHANS, Bengaluru – 560 029
Walk-In Time.: 11.00 A.M.
Reference No: NIMH-PROJ/WT-DBT/UM/RO/NOTI./2017-18
Walk-In Date: 22/08/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW