On 05/08/2017, NIMHANS announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed M.Sc, ME/M.Tech, Ph.D for the position of Junior Research Fellow.
National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences NIMHANS Jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences NIMHANS before 21/08//2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Qualification||M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech, M.Phil/Ph.d|
|Salary||Rs.25,000/- Per Month|
|Last Date To Apply||21/08//2017|
Essential Qualification : M.Sc OR M.Tech OR M.Phil degree in any field of science/life science/physics/biophysics/ chemistry with a good academic record, and NET/GATE/JGEEBILS/ ICMR qualification. Candidates in process of degree submission with results expected by September 1st, 2017 will be considered eligible ONLY with conditions of possession of support documents of NET/GATE/ JGEEBILS or ICMR qualification.
Experience: Candidates with some experience of molecular biology are encouraged to apply.
Nature of Work: The project covers extensive electrophysiology (double patch-clamp) in rodent retina, electroretinogram recordings, in-vivo gene transfection (electroporation), plasmid preparation and designing. For reference about the laboratory work, candidates are encouraged to read – Mehta et.al. (2013) Neuron (PMID: 23395377), Mehta et.al. J. Neurosci. (2014) (PMID: 24790194), Snellman et.al. Nat Neurosci. (2011) (PMID: 21785435).
Maximum Age Limit : 28 Years
Emoluments : Rs.25,000/- + 30% HRA Per Month
Duration of the Project : 3 years (Initial appointment will be made for a period of six months and will be extended further depending upon the performance of the candidate).
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 21/08//2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the National Institute of Mental Health and Neuro Sciences NIMHANS norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- Eligible candidates fulfilling the criteria may apply on a plain paper with the resume, age proof and copy of the testimonials addressed to The Director, NIMHANS, P.B.No.2900, D.R. College Post, Hosur Road, Bengaluru-560029 either by post or through e-mail to [email protected] or [email protected] The candidates who apply should invariably mention the Notification No, Date, email ID, Contact no and Postal address without fail, otherwise the applications will not be considered.
- The last date for receipt of filled in application together with the relevant documents is 21-08-2017 upto 4.00 p.m. Applications received later will not be entertained.
Address For The Job: The Director, NIMHANS, P.B.No.2900, D.R. College Post, Hosur Road, Bengaluru-560029
Reference Number: NIMH/PROJ/DST/BM/NOTIF/2017-18
Last Date to Apply: 21/08//2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW