On 02/08/2017, National Institute of Immunohaematology NIIH Job notification to hire candidates who completed 12th, Diploma, , B.Sc, Any Graduate, M.Tech, M.Sc for the position of Junior Research Fellow, Lab Technician, Data Entry Operator.
National Institute of Immunohaematology NIIH Jobs 2017 proposes to Conduct Interview for Junior Research Fellow, Lab Technician, Data Entry Operator post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 21/08/2017 at 09:00 – 10:00 A.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at National Institute of Immunohaematology NIIH on 21/08/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Vacancy Details|
|JUNIOR RESEARCH FELLOW: (One Post)
Project: Molecular Characterization of
undiagnosed cases of congenital haemolytic anemia using a multigene
nextgeneration sequencing panel.”
|ESSENTIAL : NET/GATE/BET qualified having M.Tech/ M.Sc. in Life Science / Microbiology / Genetics /Molecular Biology /BiotechnologyBiochemistry or related subject in Biological Science with 1st Class (60% and above) mark in all degree examination.
Age Limit : 30 years
Fellowship : Rs. 25000/- + 30% HRA
|LAB TECHNICIAN 🙁 Two Post)One post Project funded by the DST. One post under the adhoc project funded by ICMR.
AGE: Below 28 years as on 1stAugust, 2017.
CONSOLIDATED SALARY: Rs. 12000/- p.m. for DST project Rs. 17040/- p.m. for ICMR project.
|ESSENTIAL : 12th pass in Science Subjects and 2 years Diploma (DMLT) OR 12th in Science subjects
with one year DMLT and one year required experience in a recognized Organization as Technician ‘B’
OR two years laboratory experience * in Govt recognized Organization. *B.Sc. degree shall be treated as 3 years’ experience.
DESIRABLE : B.Sc. with DMLT in Life Sciences from a Recognized University.
Experience in Lab work and Hemoglobinopathy and ready to work in the tribal area
|DATA ENTRY OPERATOR (TWO POST)One post under the adhoc project funded by the DST. One post under the adhoc project funded by ICMR.||QUALIFICATIONS &EXPERIENCE: ESSENTIAL Graduate in any Discipline OR HSC (10+2) with 2 years’ experience.Knowledge of computer applications/Data Management.
AGE : Below 28 years.
CONSOLIDATED SALARY: Rs.12, 000/- p.m. for DST project. Rs.17, 040/- p.m. for ICMR project.
- Walk-in interview will be held on 21/08/2017
- Selection will be based either Written Test/ Personnel Interview by the National Institute of Immunohaematology NIIH norms or decision .
- Candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria are requested to fill their application from downloadable from NIIH website http:/www.niih.org.in and ICMR website http://www.icmr.nic.in with his/her own handwriting. Applications will be received between 9.00 A.M. to 10.00 A.M. by hand on 21.08.2017 at National Institute of Immunohematology, 13th Floor, New Multi-storeyed Bldg., KEM Hospital Campus, Parel, Mumbai 400012. The Candidates are also required to submit a soft copy of the filled excel sheet format to [email protected] by 09.08.2017 as prior information of attending test/interview. Candidates must report to the Institute on 21.08.2017 by 9.00 AM with all original documents in support of age, qualification, experience and category (if applicable) along with a self-attested photocopies and two recent passport size photographs. Written test/Interview will be conducted for the above posts from 10.30 am onwards.
Terms & Conditions:
- The post are to be filled up only on purely temporary basis.
- Above said post will be stationed at NIIH, Parel, Mumbai 400012.
- Since the post are purely temporary, the incumbents selected will have no claim for regular benefits of
- HRA, provident fund, CCA, Leave Travel Concession, Medical Claim etc. are not applicable.
- Age relaxation is for SC, ST, OBC and PH candidates will be as per guidelines of competent Authority.
- Age relaxation may be considered for deserving and highly qualified/experienced person on the recommendation of selection committee.
- No.TA/DA etc. will be given to attend the Interview or joining of post and candidate should make his/her own arrangement for stay for written test/Interview and joining of post, if offered.
- Qualification and experience should be from a reputed and recognized organization.
- The decision of Director is final in all aspects of recruitment and will be a binding upon.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
Walk-In Address: National Institute of Immunohematology, 13th Floor, New Multi-storeyed Bldg., KEM Hospital Campus, Parel, Mumbai 400012.
Walk-In Time: 09.00 – 10.00 A.M
Walk-In Date: 21/08/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW