On 10/02/2017, National Institute of Immunology (NII) announced recruitment notification to recruit Research Associate/Senior Research Fellow. Through this recruitment notification, National Institute of Immunology (NII) plans to recruit Ph.D,M.Sc,MVSC candidates for the post of Research Associate/Senior Research Fellow. National Institute of Immunology (NII) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Research Associate/Senior Research Fellow. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 23/2/2017.
National Institute of Immunology (NII) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to National Institute of Immunology (NII) before 23/2/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||National Institute of Immunology (NII)|
|Vacancy Name||Research Associate/Senior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees 36,000/-per month|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date To Apply||23/2/2017|
|Address For The Job||National Institute of Immunology,New Delhi|
Eligibility & Details:
Research Associate/Senior Research Fellow Post:
Candidates can Get the Research Associate/Senior Research Fellow Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Research Associate/Senior Research Fellow|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required:Research Associate: Ph.D in Life Sciences Senior Research Fellow (Project): M.Sc in Life Sciences with two years of research experience after M.Sc or M.V.Sc/M.Tech/M.B.B.S. The candidates should also have qualified any ‘National Level Examination’ (NET), as per DST guidelines|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale:Rupees 36,000/-per month|
|Age Limit:Not Mentioned|
|Application Fee For The Job:Not Mentioned|
|Procedure:Interested candidates may apply directly, STRICTLY IN THE PRESCRIBED FORMAT GIVEN BELOW, through e-mail, to the Investigator of the project, clearly indicating the name of the project along with their complete C.V., e-mail id, fax numbers, telephone numbers. Only Short listed candidates will be called for interview and they required to submit attested copies of all their certificates and a Demand Draft of Rs 100/- drawn on Canara Bank or Indian Bank payable at Delhi/New Delhi in favour of the Director, NII (SC/ST/PH and Women candidates are exempted from payment of fees) subject to submission of documentary proof), at the time of interview. LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS: 23rd February, 2017|
|Last Date: 23/2/2017|
|Location of Job:New Delhi|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 23/2/2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the National Institute of Immunology (NII) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Research Associate/Senior Research Fellow Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 23/2/2017
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 23/2/2017