On 31/07/2017, NII announced recruitment notification to hire candidates who completed M.Sc, M.Tech, M.Pharm for the position of Junior Research Fellow.
National Institute of Immunology NII recruitment 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to National Institute of Immunology NII before 16/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Qualification||M.Sc, M.Tech, M.Pharma|
|Salary||Rs. 25,000/- per month|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date To Apply||16/08/2017|
Educational Qualifications:M.Sc in Biological Sciences/M.Pharm/M.Tech (Biotechnology). Candidates must have qualified any ‘National Level Examination’ as per DST OM dated 21.10.2014
Job description & Desired Knowledge:The work involves Plasmodium culture, in vitro and in vivo drug efficacy testing, toxicity assays etc. Candidates having experiences in handing animals, in vivo drug assays and related work will be given preference.
Name of the project & Duration of the Project: Development of novel lipid and polymer based nano formulations for targeted delivery of antimalarial drugs” funded by DBT
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 16/08/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the National Institute of Immunology NII norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- Interested candidates may apply directly, STRICTLY IN THE PRESCRIBED FORMAT GIVEN BELOW, through e-mail, to the Investigator of the project, clearly indicating the name of the project along with their complete C.V., E-mail id, fax numbers, telephone numbers. Only Short listed candidates will be called for interview and they will require to submit attested copies of all their certificates and a Demand Draft of Rs 100/- drawn on Canara Bank or Indian Bank payable at Delhi/New Delhi in favour of the Director, NII (SC/ST/PH and Women candidates are exempted from payment of fees), subject to submission of documentary proof), at the time of interview.
- LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS: 16th August, 2017
General Terms & Conditions:
- The candidates selected for the above posts will be on contract for one year or duration of the project whichever is shorter, at a time.
- No hostel/ housing facility will be provided.
- Applicants may clearly mention the category they belong to i.e. SC/ST/OBC/PH and attach documentary proof of the same.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview, if called for.
- Apart from sending application in the prescribed format given below, candidates should send complete Curriculum Vitae along with the names of three referees. Curriculum Vitae should contain details of the experimental expertise and list of publications.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification
Address For The Job: NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF IMMUNOLOGY, ARUNA ASAF ALI MARG, NEW DELHI-110067
Last Date to Apply: 16/08/2017