On 11/08/2017, NII announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed M.Sc for the position of Junior Research Fellow.
National Institute of Immunology NII Jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to National Institute of Immunology NII before 30/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Salary||Rs.25,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||NEW DELHI|
|Last Date To Apply||30/08/2017|
Qualification: M.Sc in any area of Life Sciences. The candidates should have qualified any of the ‘National Level Examination’ as per DST OM dated 21.10.2014.
Emoluments: The selected candidates may be placed in any of the below categories depending upon qualification & experience: Rs. 25,000/- per month plus 30% HRA (As per DST OM dated 21.10.2014)
Job description & Desired Knowledge: Junior Research Fellow (Project): Candidates should have knowledge of Molecular Biology techniques, Recombinant protein technology, cell culture, RT-PCR and Cancer Immunology
Name of the project & Duration of the Project: “Molecular and Cellular Biology of Prostate Cancer and Its Implications in Early Detection and Diagnosis” funded by SERB Tenable till-27.03.2020
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 30/08/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the National Institute of Immunology NII norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- Interested candidates may apply directly, STRICTLY IN THE PRESCRIBED FORMAT GIVEN BELOW, through e-mail, to the Investigator of the project, clearly indicating the name of the project along with their complete C.V., E-mail-Id, fax numbers, telephone numbers. Only Short listed candidates will be called for interview and they required to submit attested copies of all their certificates and a Demand Draft of Rs 100/- drawn on Canara Bank or Indian Bank payable at Delhi/New Delhi in favour of the Director, NII (SC/ST/PH and Women candidates are exempted from payment of fees) subject to submission of documentary proof), at the time of interview.
- LAST DATE OF RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS: 30th August, 2017
General Terms & Conditions:
- The candidates selected for the above posts will be on contract for one year or duration of the project whichever is shorter, at a time
- No hostel/ housing facility will be provided
- Applicants may clearly mention the category they belong to i.e. SC/ST/OBC/PH and attach documentary proof of the same.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview, if called for
- Apart from sending application in the prescribed format given below, candidates should send complete Curriculum Vitae along with the names of three referees. Curriculum Vitae should contain details of the experimental expertise and list of publications.
- Canvassing in any form will be a disqualification.
Address For The Job: NATIONAL INSTITUTE OF IMMUNOLOGY ARUNA ASAF ALI MARG NEW DELHI-110067
Last Date to Apply: 30/08/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW