On 16/01/2017, National Institute of Health and Family Welfare (NIHFW) announced recruitment notification to recruit Deputy Director. Through this recruitment notification, National Institute of Health and Family Welfare (NIHFW) plans to recruit Any Graduate candidates for the post of Deputy Director. National Institute of Health and Family Welfare (NIHFW) is planning to recruit 1 candidates for the post of Deputy Director. Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 28/02/2017.
National Institute of Health and Family Welfare (NIHFW) proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to National Institute of Health and Family Welfare (NIHFW) before 28/02/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||National Institute of Health and Family Welfare (NIHFW)|
|Vacancy Name||Deputy Director|
|Education Requirement||Any Graduate|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||01 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees: 15,600 to 39,100/- Per Month|
|Job Location||NEW DELHI|
|Last Date To Apply||28/02/2017|
|Address For The Job||National Institute of Health and Family Welfare (NIHFW) , NEW DELHI|
Eligibility & Details:
Deputy Director Post:
Candidates can Get the Deputy Director Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Deputy Director|
|Total Vacancy: 01 Posts|
|Education required: Any Graduate|
|Desirable: Not Mentioned|
|Experience: Not Mentioned|
|Pay Scale: Rupees: 15600-39100+7600 (GP)|
|Age Limit: not exceeding 56 years|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Procedure: Completed applications along with attested copies of confidential reports (for last 5 years) and vigilance clearance should reach the Director, National Institute of Health & Family Welfare, Baba Gangnath Marg, New Delhi – 110 067 latest by 28.02.2017. Candidates working in Govt./Semi Govt. organizations must apply through Proper Channel. Applications received after the last date or otherwise found incomplete will not be considered|
|Last Date: 28/02/2017|
|Location of Job: NEW DELHI|
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 28/02/2017
- Selection Will be Based on /either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the National Institute of Health and Family Welfare (NIHFW) norms or decision .
How To Apply?:
- Interested and eligible Candidates Can apply offline for the post of Deputy Director Post mentioned below.
- Interested Candidates are requested to fill the prescribed application form and sent it to the following address before 28/02/2017
- Candidate should send the application with enclosed copies of passport size photograph, educational certificates, and other relevant certificates to the above mentioned address before the Last date
- To know more about the detailed information such as Application process, Eligibility criteria , Age limit, Salary, Priority, Relaxation and other relevant information kindly click the given link below
Important Dates To Remember:
Last Date to Apply 28/02/2017