On 13/07/2017, NIFFT announced recruitment notification to hire candidates who completed M.Sc, Ph.D for the position of Assistant Professor.
National Institute of Foundry and Forge Technology NIFFT recruitment 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to National Institute of Foundry and Forge Technology NIFFT before 31/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Assistant Professor|
|Salary||Rs.15, 600- 39,100/- per month|
|Last Date To Apply||31/08/2017|
Qualification: A Ph.D. Degree with First Class at M. Sc. OR First Class at M. Sc. with NET qualification and having a very good academic record throughout.
Pay scale: PB-3 (Rs. 15, 600- 39,100/-) + AGP Rs. 6000/- (as per VI CPC)
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 31/08/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the National Institute of Foundry and Forge Technology NIFFT norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- Incomplete application in any respect will not be entertained by the Institute. Mere fulfillment of the above mentioned qualification & experience does not entitle a candidate to be called for interview. Institute will further make the criteria on the recommendations of the Scrutiny committee to arrive at a reasonable number of candidates to be called for interview.
- The Institute reserves the right to consider and fill or not to fill positions in any of the specializations/Departments A Demand Draft of Rs 1,000/-, drawn in favour of “NIFFT, Ranchi” payable at any nationalized bank in Ranchi for each application (fully exempted for women candidates and candidates of SC / ST & PwD categories). Candidates already in service should send their applications through proper channel. However, an advance copy along with required fee/ certificates / detailed marks sheets / documents etc. may be sent directly.
- Preference will be given to candidate who have: One of the Degrees from a premier Institute of India viz, IITs, IISc, JNU or any other Institute of National Importance Research experience in an organization of repute outside / inside India and /or independent research guidance / research project. Industrial experience in the field of Foundry, Forge, Manufacturing and Metallurgical Industries. Reservation policy will be applicable as per the MHRD (Govt. of India) norms/rules.
- For availing reservation, the category certificate must be submitted along with application. Persons with disabilities are required to produce the Disability Certificate in the prescribed format issued by the Competent Medical Board. No correspondence, whatsoever, will be entertained from the candidates regarding postal delays, conduct and result of Interview and reasons for not being called for Interview or selection. The age of retirement is 65 years for all posts as per present Rule.
- Completed applications in all aspects in the prescribed format and copies of self attested documents supporting qualification, experience, publications etc. should be sent to the Prof. IC (Admin), NIFFT, Hatia, Ranchi-834003 latest by 31st August, 2017 (1700 hrs).
Address For The Job: Prof. IC (Admin), NIFFT, Hatia, Ranchi-834003.
Advertisement No: Advt. No. NIFFT/Estt./Rect./2017/321
Last Date to Apply: 31/08/2017