On 20/07/2017, NIELIT announced recruitment notification to hire candidates who completed 10TH, M.Sc for the position of Scientific Officer, Scientific Assistant, Multiple Vacancy.
National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology NIELIT recruitment 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology NIELIT before 21/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Name of the Post & No Of Post||Qualification and Experiences|
|Post Name: Scientific Officer
No of Post: 01
|Qualification: M.Sc. in Electronics/Applied Electronics/Physics/ Computer Science/IT with one Year of relevant experience M.S. in Applied Electronics/Physics/Electronics/ Electronics & Communications /Electronics & Telecommunications/Computer Science/ Computer & Networking Security/ Software System/ Information Technology/Geographical Information System (GIS)/Electrical/Design/Informatics/ Computer Management/ Computational Linguistics
Age: 30 Years
Pay Scale: PB2, 9300-34800 GP : 4600
|Post Name: Scientific Assistant
No of Post: 17 No.
|Qualification: M.Sc. in Electronics/Applied Electronics/Physics/Computer Science/IT M.S. in Applied Electronics/Physics/Electronics/ Electronics & Communications /Electronics & Telecommunications/Computer Science/ Computer & Networking Security/ Software System/ Information Technology/Geographical Information System (GIS)/Electrical/Design/Informatics/ Computer Management/ Computational Linguistics Master of Computer Application (MCA)
Age: 30 Years
Pay Scale: PB2 9300-34800 GP : 4200
|Post Name: Tradesman
No of Post: 14 No.
|Qualification: Matric/Equivalent Plus ITI Certificate OR Non-Matric/Equivalent(i.e VIII standard) + ITI Certificate with 3 Years Experience in Government/PSU/reputed limited companies
Age: 25 Years
Pay Scale: PB1 5200-20200 GP : 1900
- The final selection of eligible candidates for appointment to the post of Scientific Officer „SB‟ will be based on the combined performance of the candidates both in the written examination and in interview. The weightage of marks for written examination and interview will be in the ratio of 85:15. It is mandatory to appear in the interview for selection.
- Only the shortlisted candidates (based on merit position and reservation policy etc.), who have qualified the written examination, will be called for interview.
- For the post of Scientific Assistant „A‟ and Tradesman „B‟ there will be no interview. For Tradesman „B‟ there will be skill test, which will be qualifying in nature.
- Verification of requisite documents will be done at the time of the interview/skill test for the post of Scientific Officer „SB‟. Verification of documents will be done before joining in respect of posts of Scientific Assistant „A‟ and Tradesman „B‟.
How To Apply?
- Before applying, Candidates are advised to go through this advertisement carefully in detail for determining their eligibility as per laid down criteria for the post.
- The admission at all the stages of the examination will be purely provisional subject to satisfying the prescribed eligibility conditions.
- Candidates are requested to apply ONLINE at http://register-delhi.nielit.gov.in between 21.07.2017 (11:30 a.m) and 21.08.2017 (5:30 p.m). No other means/mode of application will be accepted. Candidates are required to have valid e-mail identification and active mobile number. The procedure/steps for filling up of applications online is briefed below: STEP 1: Submission of Applicant’s Details
- The application shall be treated complete only if all the three mandatory Steps (Step1, Step2 and Step3) are completed successfully. In case candidate is not able to submit fee by closing date and time, or the application is otherwise incomplete, his/her candidature will summarily be rejected.
- CITIZENSHIP: A Candidate must be either: (a) a citizen of India, or (b) a subject of Nepal, or (c) a subject of Bhutan, or (d) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or (e) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka or East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India. Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c), (d) and (e) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
- Reservation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates shall be as per the Govt. guidelines. The candidates must upload a copy of the Caste/Category Certificate in the formats prescribed by Government of India. The Certificate for PWD must indicate the percentage of disability while the Certificate for Backward Caste must clearly indicate that the candidate does not belong to the persons/sections (Creamy Layer) mentioned in column 3 of Schedule to the Government of India Department of Personnel & Training O.M. No.36012/22/93-Estt.(SCT) dated 8/9/93 as amended from time to time (Performa for OBC certificate is annexed with detailed advertisement)a
- The cut-off date for calculating the age as well as completion of eligibility conditions with regard to essential qualifications and experience if applicable will be the closing date for receipt of the application i.e. 21.08.2017., which will remain unchanged even in case of extension of the closing date for submission of applications.
Address For The Job: National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT), New Delhi – 110003 , India
Advt No: Advertisement Number: NIELIT/NDL//2017/6
Last Date to Apply: 21/08/2017