On 07/08/2017, NIELIT announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed B.E/B.Tech, M.E/M.Tech, Ph.D for the position of Executive Director .
National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology NIELIT Jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology NIELIT before 19/09/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Executive Director|
|Qualification||B.E/B.Tech, M.E/M.Tech, Ph.D|
|Salary||Rs.1,44,200-2,18,200/- per month|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date To Apply||19/09/2017|
Pay Matrix : Level – 14 (Rs.144200-218200)
Method of Recruitment : Direct Recruitment/ Transfer (absorption)
Age Limit : Upto 50 Years (Relaxation as per GOI Rules) (Note: the crucial date for determining the age limit shall be the closing date for receipt of applicaions from candidates in India and not the closing date prescribed for those in Assam, Meghalaya, Arunanchal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Division and Pangi Subdiv of HP, Andaman & Nicobar Islands and Lakshadweep).
Educational qualification and experience: BE/ B.Tech in Computer Science /Information Technology/Electrical / Electronics / Electronics & Communications/Telecommunications with minimum 60% marks from a recognized University/ Institution or M.Sc. in Physics/ Electronics/Applied Electronics Information Technology/Computer Science with minimum 60% marks from a recognized University /Institution with 20 years experience. OR
M.Tech/ME in Computer Science/Information Technology/Electricals/Electronics/ Electronics & Communications/Telecommunications with minimum 60% marks from a recognized University / Institution with 17 years experience. OR PhD in any of the above cited subjects with 12 years experience.
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 19/09/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology NIELIT norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- Candidates meeting the above eligibility conditions may submit duly signed filled-in Application Form (as annexed) complete in all respects along-with attested copies of certificates relating to qualifications, relevant experience, date of birth, caste etc. and a recent passport size photograph affixed on it may be sent by the last date of receipt of applications and superscribing in envelop with the post applied for and addressed to: The Registrar, National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology, Electronics Niketan, 6, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
- Person working in Government/PSUs/Autonomous organizations may sent their duly filled-in Application Form through proper channel along with photo copies of upto date ACR/APAR dossiers for the last 5 years duly attested by an officer not below the rank of Under Secretary or equivalent and vigilance/disciplinary clearance. Candidates are advised to submit an advance copy of the application form well before the last date. However, the application will not be considered by the Screening Committee, if it is not received through proper channel before the date of Screening.
- Last date for receipt of applications is 19th September, 2017 for the candidates from Assam, Meghalaya, Arunanchal Pradesh, Mizoram, Manipur, Nagaland, Tripura, Sikkim, Ladakh Division, and Pangi Sub-div of HP, Andaman & Nicobar Islands, and Lakshadweep and 4th September 2017 for rest of India.
Address For The Job: Registrar, National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology, Electronics Niketan, 6, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
Online applications must be submitted latest by 19/09/2017.
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW