On 11/08/2017, NIELIT announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed Degree, CA, ICWA, CS, MBA for the position of Chief Finance Officer.
National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology NIELIT Jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology NIELIT before 19/09/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Chief Finance Officer|
|Qualification||Degree, CA, ICWA, CS, MBA|
|Salary||Rs.78,800 – 2,09,200/- Per month|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date To Apply||19/09/2017|
Eligibility: Officers of the Central/ State Government / other Govt. Organization. Holding analogous post on regular basis OR Having 5 years Regular Service in the scale of pay of Rs.15,600 – 39,100/- (Pre- revised) or equivalent and having experience of working in Government , Autonomous Bodies or commercial organization/ industry of repute and conversant with commercial accounts related to financial / accounts/ budgetary control matters.
Educational qualification: Degree from a recognized University or equivalent with CA/ ICWA/CS/MBA (Finance)/SAS/JAO (Examination conducted by C&AG / CGA)
Jobs Responsibility: CFO will be responsible for Strategic financial planning, Fund Management, budgeting, MIS, investment monitoring, banking, facilitating audit, cost control, Policy level decision, taxation & day to day management of accounting and finance functions.
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 19/09/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology NIELIT norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- Candidates meeting the above eligibility conditions may download the format available in website http://nielit.gov.in/recruitments or NIELIT Centre’s website. Duly signed, filled-in Application Form in the prescribed format(as enclosed) complete in all respects along-with attested copies of certificates relating to qualifications, relevant experience, date of birth, caste etc. and a recent passport size photograph affixed on it may be sent by the last date of receipt of applications and superscribing in envelop with the post applied for and addressed to: The Registrar, National Institute of Eleetronics and Information Technology, Electronics Niketan, 6, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
- Person working in Government/PSUs/Autonomous organizations may sent their duly signed, filled-in Application form in the prescribed format(as annexed) through proper channel along with photo copies of upto date ACR/APAR dossiers for the last 5 years duly attested by an officer not below the rank of Under Secretary or equivalent, vigilance/ disciplinary clearance. 4 advised to submit an advance copy of the application form well before the last date. However, the application will not be considered by the Screening Committee, if it is not received through proper channel before the date of Screening. 5 Last date for receipt of applications is on or before 19th September, 2017.
Address For The Job: Registrar, National Institute of Eleetronics and Information Technology, Electronics Niketan, 6, CGO Complex, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003.
Online applications must be submitted latest by 19/09/2017.
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW