On 09/08/2017, NID announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed B.Lib, M.Lib for the position of Trainee Library Professional Assistant.
National Institute of Design NID Jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to National Institute of Design NID before 31/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Trainee Library Professional Assistant|
|Salary||Rs.15,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Ahmedabad, Gandhinagar and Bengaluru|
|Last Date To Apply||31/08/2017|
Desirable qualification: M.L.I.Sc. However, B.L.I.Sc. can also apply. Preference will be given to Fresh Graduates / Post-graduates in Library and Information Science.
Stipend: will be commensurate with qualifications, subject to a maximum of Rs.15,000/- per month.
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 31/08/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the National Institute of Design NID norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- Those who are interested may send their bio-data on firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 31st August 2017.
Address For The Job: National Institute of Design, Ahmedabad, Gandhinagar and Bengaluru
Last Date to Apply: 31/08/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW