On 24/08/2017, NICED announced job notification to hire candidates who completed B.Sc, DMLT for the position of Laboratory Technician.
National Institute of Cholera and Enteric Diseases NICED jobs 2017 proposes to Conduct Interview for Laboratory Technician post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 21/09/2017 at 11.00 A.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at National Institute of Cholera and Enteric Diseases NICED on 21/09/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Laboratory Technician|
|Vacancies||01 Posts (Reserved for SC)|
|Salary||Rs 18,360/- Per Month|
|Age Limit||28 Years|
Qualification and Experiences: Essential: B.Sc. with DMLT OR HS with 5 years Lab. Experience.
Desirable: B. Sc. in Microbiology/ Life Science OR B.Sc. (MLT)/ DMLT with two years experience in Virology/Microbiology laboratory. Knowledge of GCLP.
Salary: Rs. 18,360/- p.m. (fixed)
Age : Below 28 years
project entitled “Regional Level Viral Research & Diagnostic Laboratory (VRDL)”
- Walk-in interview will be held on 21/09/2017
- Selection will be based either Written Test/ Personnel Interview by the National Institute of Cholera and Enteric Diseases NICED norms or decision .
- Interested and eligible candidates can attend the interview for the post of ” Laboratory Technician ” on 21/09/2017.
Terms and Conditions:
- The posts are for External sponsored projects undertaken by the Institute/ Principal Investigator and no claim in future for employment under the ICMR/ Centers shall be tenable.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Appointment will be on a contractual basis for a period of one year and renewable for subsequent years based on the performance/progress shown till closure of the project.
- If the performance of the appointee is not satisfactory, appointment can be terminated in any time without any notice.
Walk-In Address: National Institute of Cholera & Enteric Diseases (NICED II Building within ID & BG Hospital Campus) 57, Beliaghata Main Road, Kolkata – 700010
Walk-In Time: 11.00 A.M
Reference No: Reference No. V.25011/102/2015-HR
Walk-In Date: 21/09/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW