On 12/08/2017, NICED announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed M.Sc for the position of Junior Research Fellow.
National Institute of Cholera and Enteric Diseases NICED Jobs 2017 proposes to Conduct Interview for Junior Research Fellow Post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 05/09/2017 at 11 A.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at National Institute of Cholera and Enteric Diseases NICED on 05/09/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Age Limit||28 Years|
Essential Qualification: M.Sc. First Class in any branch of Life Sciences with CSIR/ UGC NET (LS)/ DBT/ ICMR JRF qualified
- Walk-in interview will be held on 05/09/2017
- Selection will be based either test/ Personnel Interview by the National Institute of Cholera and Enteric Diseases NICED norms or decision .
- Academic Council meeting to select Junior Research Fellows will be held on 5th September, 2017. Eligible candidates are requested to attend Walk-In-Interview on 5th September, 2017 at 11.00 AM alongwith Bio-data showing academic record from Matriculation onwards, experience, recent passport size photograph and attested copies of relevant certificates/testimonials at the Director’s Meeting Room, JICA-NICED Building of National Institute of Cholera and Enteric Diseases, Beliaghata, Kolkata – 700010.
Terms & Coditions:
- The posts are for intramural/external sponsored projects undertaken by the Institute/Principal Investigator and no claim in future for employment under the ICMR/Institute shall be tenable.
- No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Appointment will be on a contractual basis for a period of one year and renewable for subsequent years based on performance/progress shown till closure of the project.
- If the performance of the appointee is not satisfactory, appointment can be terminated in any time without any notice.
Walk-In Address: Director’s Meeting Room, JICA-NICED Building of National Institute of Cholera and Enteric Diseases, Beliaghata, Kolkata – 700010.
Walk-In Time.: 11 A.M.
Reference No: E-8/2017-Rce.
Walk-In Date: 05/09/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW