On 12/08/2017, NHSRC announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed MBBS for the position of Consultant.
National Health Systems Resource Centre NHSRC Jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Online Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to National Health Systems Resource Centre NHSRC before 17/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Last Date To Apply||17/08/2017|
Age Limit: 50 years and below
Contract Tenure: Initial engagement would be for three month. The vacancy is purely temporary and could be terminated by giving fifteen days’ notice
Role and Responsibilities:
- Aspirational – SOPs should not be limited to describing the existing process flow at public health facilities, but aspirational process document (To-Be), which would be precursor of improvement of Quality at the Public Health Facilities. However, the SOPs would be contextual and achievable with available resources and training.
- Enabler – The SOPs are expected to work as enabler document. They are expected to be user-friendly and pragmatic. The SOPs would clearly bring-out those details, which are required for undertaking a work, in term of processes and sub-processes. Therefore, the SOPs should be ‘stand-alone’ documents with functional cross reference to programme guidelines.
- Locational – Developed SOPs would be tools for accomplishing expected activities / a group of sub-activities, which are taking place in the departments or the activities are required to be under taken for one programme.
- Aligned – Suo-moto implementation of SOPs is intended to improve Quality of Care at the Public Health Facilities. It is expected that implementation of SOPs at Health Facilities would result into compliance to relevant Quality Standards under the National Quality Assurance Programme.
- Contextual- The procedures described and vocabulary used should be contextual to the public health facilities.
- Balanced- The SOPs should not be either too voluminous or sketchy. SOPs should emphasize on those processes, which are critical, error prone and require decision-making.
- Description of obvious processes, academic narrations and unnecessary references should be avoided.
- Original – The SOPs are meant for Public Health Facilities and should be based on actual mapping of resources and intended achievable improvement.
- Linkages – The SOPs should have linkage to other technical documents (Clinical Protocols, works Instructions), records, policies, quality standards and statutory requirements.
Qualification and Experience:
- Full-time MHA from a reputed Institute
- At least three years Post-MHA experience
- Excellent Writing skills
- Willingness to Travel (upto 50% of the worktime)
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 17/08/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the National Health Systems Resource Centre NHSRC norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- Applications must reach by 4 p.m. on 17-Aug-2017 by email to [email protected] . Please ensure to mention exact post applied for in subject-line of the email, without which applications will not be accepted.
Address For The Job: National Health Systems Resource Centre, National Institute of Health & Family Welfare Campus, Baba Gangnath Marg,, Munrika, New Delhi, Delhi 110067
Last Date to Apply: 17/08/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW