On 19/07/2017, NHAI announced recruitment notification to hire candidates who completed Degree, LLB for the position of Manager.
National Highways Authority of India NHAI recruitment 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to National Highways Authority of India NHAI before 29/9/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Qualification||Any Bachelors Degree, LLB|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date To Apply||29/9/2017|
- Qualification: Manager (Legal): Essential Educational Qualification and Experience: – (i) Degree in Law from a recognized University / Institute; and (ii) 5 years experience in the field of Law related to contractual matters / arbitration / legislative matters / land acquisition
- Manager (Admn): (i) Degree of a recognized University / Institute; Essential Experience for deputation: At least four years experience in Administration / Establishment / Human Resource / Personnel Management.
Period of deputation: Initial period of deputation shall be 03 years, which may be extended for a period of 02 years with the approval of Chairman. Further extension in the period of deputation for another period of 02 years beyond 05 years shall be done with the approval of Ministry of Road Transport & Highways, subject to satisfactory performance.
Salary: Holding analogous post on regular basis in the pay scale of Pay Band-3 (Rs. 15600-39100) with Grade Pay Rs. 6,600/- (in CDA pattern) or equivalent in IDA pattern in the parent cadre / department; or with four years’ service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in posts in the Pay Band – 3 (Rs. 15,600-39,100) with Grade Pay Rs. 5400/- (in CDA Pattern) or equivalent in IDA pattern in the parent cadre / department; or with seven years’ service in the grade rendered after appointment thereto on a regular basis in posts in the Pay Band – 2 (Rs. 9,300-34,800) with Grade Pay Rs. 4,800/- (in CDA Pattern) or equivalent in IDA pattern in the parent cadre / department; and Possessing the essential educational qualifications and essential experience stipulated in column 3.
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 29/9/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the National Highways Authority of India NHAI norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- Applications not submitted strictly in the prescribed format or incomplete in any respect, especially without details of pay scales shall be liable for summary rejection. The candidates are advised to fill the application format carefully in accordance with the eligibility criteria and experience mentioned above. It may be noted that any subsequent clarification regarding job profile / experience etc. at a later date will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- Duly filled-in applications, along with the requisite information / documents stated in above paras, may be sent by
Registered/Speed Post, through proper channel wherever applicable, to the following address, latest by 29.09.2017.
- It may please be noted that the applications received through e-mail or fax shall be summarily rejected. This notice is also available on NHAI website: www.nhai.org. The envelope containing the application should be superscribed with the name of the post applied for.
- The Department/Organization concerned while forwarding the application should: (a) enclose attested copies of Annual Confidential Reports for the last five years along with a discipline/vigilance clearance certifying that no penalty is imposed against the officer for last ten years, integrity certificate and no penalty certificate. (b) certify that the particulars given by the candidates in their application, regarding the details of educational qualification, relevant experience and pay particulars, etc. have been verified from the service records and are true, correct and complete for post applied for. (c) certify the position / status of the candidate in the hierarchical structure of the organization alongwith respective grades and pay scales.
- Candidates applying for more than one post should submit separate application for each post, failing which the application will be considered only for the first post indicated in the application.
- Candidates belonging to SC / ST / Minority Communities / ladies are especially welcome and should apply in large numbers.
- Wherever the pre-revised pay scale(s) have been mentioned in the application, the corresponding revised pay scales should also be indicated. Similarly, wherever the revised pay scale(s) have been mentioned, the corresponding pre-revised pay scale(s) should also be indicated.
Candidates working in PSUs should indicate the IDA Pay Scales. Equivalency of CDA vis-à-vis IDA Pay Scales adopted by NHAI is enclosed
- The posts carry all India service liability. Therefore, only those who are willing to serve anywhere in India may apply.
The candidates who apply for the post in respect to the vacancy circular shall not be allowed to withdraw the candidature subsequently. Once a candidate applies for being considered and selected by NHAI, he / she should not decline the appointment. If he / she declines the appointment, his / her candidature shall not be considered for any further appointment by NHAI for a period of two years from the date of cancellation of offer of appointment.
- In case of selection on deputation basis, candidates who are more than 56 years of age as on the last date for receipt of applications need not apply. Those candidates who are due to retire from their parent cadre within two years, as on closing date for receipt of applications also need not apply.
Address For The Job: National Highways Authority of India, New Delhi
Last Date to Apply: 29/9/2017