On 24/07/2017, NHAI announced recruitment notification to hire candidates who completed BE/ B.Tech for the position of Chief General Manager.
National Highways Authority of India NHAI recruitment 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to National Highways Authority of India NHAI before 5/10/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Chief General Manager|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date To Apply||5/10/2017|
Educational qualification and experience required: Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University / Institute; and (ii) 17 years’ service as Group-‘A’ [Pay Scale of Pay Band-3 (Rs. 15,600- 39,100) with Grade Pay Rs. 5400/-] or equivalent level post or higher on regular basis; out of which cumulative experience of 10 years’ in implementation of Infrastructure Sectors related to Highways, Roads and Bridges.
Pay Band: Pay Band-4 (Rs.37,400-67,000/-)
- Selection through Search-cum-Selection Committee
How To Apply?
- Duly filled-in applications, along with the requisite information / documents stated in above paras, may be sent by Registered/Speed Post, through proper channel wherever applicable, to the following address, latest by 05.10.2017.
- It may please be noted that the applications received through e-mail or fax shall be summarily rejected. This notice is also available on NHAI website: www.nhai.org. The envelope containing the application should be superscribed with the name of the post applied for
Corrigendum or Addendum or Cancellation to this advertisement, if any, shall be published only on the website of NHAI and will not be published in the newspapers. Therefore, the candidates are advised to check the website of NHAI regularly. Address for Communication: Col. S.S. Kapur (Retd), General Manager (HR/Admn)-I, National Highways Authority of India, G-5 & 6, Sector-10, Dwarka, New Delhi-110 075
- Applications not submitted strictly in the prescribed format or incomplete in any respect, especially without details of pay scales shall be liable for summary rejection. The candidates are advised to fill the application format carefully in accordance with the eligibility criteria and experience mentioned above. It may be noted that any subsequent clarification regarding job profile / experience etc. at a later date will not be entertained under any circumstances.
- Candidates belonging to SC / ST / Minority Communities / ladies are especially welcome and should apply in large numbers.
- Wherever the pre-revised pay scale(s) have been mentioned in the application, the corresponding revised pay scales should also be indicated. Similarly, wherever the revised pay scale(s) have been mentioned, the corresponding pre-revised pay scale(s) should also be indicated.
- Candidates working in PSUs should indicate the IDA Pay Scales. Equivalency of CDA vis-à-vis IDA Pay Scales adopted by NHAI is enclosed.
- The candidates who apply for the post in respect to the vacancy circular shall not be allowed to withdraw the candidature subsequently. Once a candidate applies for being considered and selected by NHAI, he / she should not decline the appointment. If he / she declines the appointment, his / her candidature shall not be considered for any further appointment by NHAI for a period of two years from the date of cancellation of offer of appointment.
- In case of selection on deputation basis, candidates who are more than 56 years of age as on the last date for receipt of applications need not apply. Those candidates who are due to retire from their parent cadre within two years, as on closing date for receipt of applications also need not apply.
Address For The Job: National Highways Authority of India, G-5 & 6, Sector-10, Dwarka, New Delhi-110 075
Last Date to Apply: 5/10/2017