On 18/07/2017, NHAI announced recruitment notification to hire candidates who completed Graduate, B.Sc, M.Sc, MCA, B.Tech for the position of Deputy General Manager.
National Highways Authority of India NHAI recruitment 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to National Highways Authority of India NHAI before 29/09/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Deputy General Manager (Information Technology)|
|Qualification||Any Graduate, B.Sc, M.Sc, MCA, B.E/B.Tech|
|Salary||Rs.15,600-39,100/- per Month|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date To Apply||29/09/2017|
Qualification: BE / B Tech. in Computer Science/ Information Technology or specialized equivalent qualification from a recognized University/ from a institute of repute / C level certification course from DOEACC. OR Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering / Technology (any discipline) / Science AND MBA (Information System/ Information Technology) / Advance or Post Graduate Diploma in Computer Applications/ Advanced Computing/ Mobile Computing/ IT Infrastructure, System and Security/ Cyber Security / Embedded Systems and Design/ System Software Development/ Big Data Analytics/ Automation SCADA (Supervisory Control & Data Acquisition) Systems/Multimedia or any related field etc. / OR M.Sc. in Computer Science / Information Technology / Multimedia etc. OR MCA / B Level certification course from DOEACC with B.Sc. (Mathematics as a subject) OR B.Sc. (Computer Science / Information Technology / Multimedia) / BCA or Equivalent from a recognized university/from a institute of repute / A level certification course from DOEACC
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 29/09/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the National Highways Authority of India NHAI norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- Duly filled-in applications, along with the requisite information / documents stated in above paras, may be sent by Registered/Speed Post, through proper channel wherever applicable, to the following address, so as to reach latest by 29.9.2017.
- It may please be noted that the applications received through e-mail or fax shall be summarily rejected. This notice is also available on NHAI website: www.nhai.org. The envelope containing the application should be superscribed with the name of the post applied for.
- Corrigendum or Addendum or Cancellation to this advertisement, if any, shall be published only on the website of NHAI and will not be published in the newspapers. Therefore, the candidates are advised to check the website of NHAI regularly.
- Candidates belonging to SC / ST / Minority Communities / ladies are especially welcome and should apply in large numbers.
- Wherever the pre-revised pay scale(s) have been mentioned in the application, the corresponding revised pay scales should also be indicated. Similarly, wherever the revised pay scale(s) have been mentioned, the corresponding pre-revised pay scale(s) should also be indicated.
- The posts carry all India service liability. Therefore, only those who are willing to serve anywhere in India may apply.
- The candidates who apply for the post in respect to the vacancy circular shall not be allowed to withdraw the candidature subsequently. Once a candidate applies for being considered and selected by NHAI, he / she should not decline the appointment. If he / she declines the appointment, his / her candidature shall not be considered for any further appointment by NHAI for a period of two years from the date of cancellation of offer of appointment.
- In case of selection on deputation basis, candidates who are more than 56 years of age as on the last date for receipt of applications need not apply. Those candidates who are due to retire from their parent cadre within two years, as on closing date for receipt of applications also need not apply.
Address For The Job: Col. S.S. Kapur (Retd), General Manager (HR/Admn)-I, National Highways Authority of India, G-5 & 6, Sector-10, Dwarka, New Delhi-110 075
Last Date to Apply: 29/09/2017