On 25/07/2017, NHAI announced recruitment notification to hire candidates who completed Graduate for the position of Parliament Assistant.
National Highways Authority of India NHAI recruitment 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to National Highways Authority of India NHAI before 24/09/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Parliament Assistant|
|Salary||Rs.9,300-34,800/- Per Month|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date To Apply||24/09/2017|
Essential Educational Qualification: Degree from a recognized University / Institute;
Essential Experience: At least three years experience in Liaisoning in Parliament matters, related to Parliament Questions, Parliament Committees, arrangement of passes etc.,
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 24/09/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the National Highways Authority of India NHAI norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- Duly filled-in applications, along with the requisite information / documents stated in above paras, may be sent by Registered/Speed Post, through proper channel wherever applicable, to the following address, latest by two months from the date of publication of advertisement in leading newspaper / Employment News whichever would be later.
- Corrigendum or Addendum or Cancellation to this advertisement, if any, shall be published only on the website of NHAI and will not be published in the newspapers. Therefore, the candidates are advised to check the website of NHAI regularly.
- Candidates belonging to SC / ST / Minority Communities / ladies are especially welcome and should apply in large numbers.
- Wherever the pre-revised pay scale(s) have been mentioned in the application, the corresponding revised pay scales should also be indicated. Similarly, wherever the revised pay scale(s) have been mentioned, the corresponding pre-revised pay scale(s) should also be indicated.
- The posts carry all India service liability. Therefore, only those who are willing to serve anywhere in India may apply.
- The candidates who apply for the post in respect to the vacancy circular shall not be allowed to withdraw the candidature subsequently. Once a candidate applies for being considered and selected by NHAI, he / she should not decline the appointment. If he / she declines the appointment, his / her candidature shall not be considered for any further appointment by NHAI for a period of two years from the date of cancellation of offer of appointment.
- In case of selection on deputation basis, candidates who are more than 56 years of age as on the last date for receipt of applications need not apply. Those candidates who are due to retire from their parent cadre within two years, as on closing date for receipt of applications also need not apply.
Address For The Job: Col. S.S. Kapur (Retd), General Manager (HR/Admn)-I, National Highways Authority of India, G-5 & 6, Sector-10, Dwarka, New Delhi-110 075
Last Date to Apply: 24/09/2017