On 20/06/2017, Nepa announced recruitment notification to hire candidates who completed CA, MBA, PG Diploma for the position of Deputy General Manager, Manager.
Nepa recruitment 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to Nepa before 04/07/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Online. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Deputy General Manager/Senior Manager (Finance Accounts)|
|Qualification||CA, MBA, PG Diploma|
|Salary||Rs.17,500 – 20,800/- per month|
|Last Date To Apply||04/07/2017|
Essential :CA /CMA
Desirable: CS/MBA/PG Diploma in Finance.
Experience: Minimum 10 years of experience for Dy. General Manager and 08 years for Sr. Manager in relevant field. Candidates having experience in Project Finance and Management in Pulp & Paper Industry will be preferred.
Job Description: To head Finance & Accounts department. To provide vision regarding overall financial health of the Company.To conduct regular reviews of financial performance of the Company. Exercising Financial Control in project activities and plant operations. To oversee timely preparation of Annual budget, periodical actual performance with variance statements and monthly, quarterly & annual accounts.To exercise effective funds management.
Salary: For the post of Dy. General Manager : Candidates from private sector should be drawing salary equivalent to the pay-scale of Rs. 17500–400–22300 or Rs. 16000-400-20800 or equivalent to CTC of approx. 11 Lacs. For the post of Sr. Manager : Candidates from private sector should be drawing salary equivalent to the pay-scale of Rs. 16000-400-20800 or 14500-350-18700 or equivalent to CTC of approx. 10 Lacs.
|Qualification||BE/ B. Tech, MBA, PG Diploma|
|Salary||Rs.14,500 – 18,700 /- per month|
|Last Date To Apply||04/07/2017|
Essential: BE/ B. Tech. in Civil / Structural Engineering.
Desirable: PG Degree in Engineering / MBA/ PG Diploma in Project Management.
Experience: Minimum 8 years of experience in relevant field.
Experience & Job Specification: Manage and oversee the day-to-day construction of the project. To plan, develop and organize the construction effort to formulate the most cost-effective plan to timely completion within budget and to implement the execution of that plan. Responsible for maintenance of company township and factory premises. Responsible for water supply and drainage facility of the township and maintained it. Responsible for implementation of the scope of work as related to construction/ fabrication, pre-commissioning in conformance with specifications, Scope of Work, and in accordance with the approved Project Schedule and Contract.
Salary: Candidates from private sector should be drawing salary equivalent to the pay-scale of Rs. 14500–350–18700 or Rs.13000-350-18250 or equivalent to CTC of approx. 8 Lacs.
- Candidates fulfilling all the eligibility criteria will be considered for further selection process. Depending on number of candidates fulfilling all criteria, candidates will undergo single stage/ multiple stage selection process.
- Qualification and Experience Relaxation Application Fee Travelling Allowance Selection Procedure In the event of number of applications being large, Nepa Limited will adopt shortlisting
criteria to restrict the number of candidates to be called for selection process to a reasonable number on the basis of written test and/or possessing higher/desired educational qualifications and /or higher relevant experience and/or PSU/Govt. work experience and/or merit of percentage in educational qualification and/or Similarity of job responsibilities and/or Previous/present company’s turnover and/or any other criteria as desired by management.
- The Multiple tire process may comprise of various shortlisting tools like Written test, Group Discussion, Trade Test, Interview, etc.
How To Apply?
- Candidates fulfilling the above requirements should submit their application only in the prescribed format along with application fee if applicable duly signed and affixing latest passport size photograph along with self attested copies of the following testimonials / documents:
- Filled in application form with signature of candidate; One passport size photo pasted on the space provided on the format of application; Document in support of Date of Birth (DoB) proof; All certificates/ testimonials in respect of qualifications from matriculation onwards;
- Experience certificate/ documents issued by previous employer in support of experience as mentioned in application form; Copy of last three months’ salary slips; CTC Certificate & Form 16 of last financial year for candidates from private sector companies;Certificate of Ex-Servicemen (if applicable); Disability Certificate, if applicable, issued by Competent Authority; Caste Certificate, for SC/ST/ OBC-NC, as per prescribed format of Govt. of India; Demand Draft particulars (if applicable);
- Document of detail of Company’s Turnover in last Financial Year; NOC/ Forwarding letter in-case the candidate is employed in PSU/ Central/ State/ Semi-Government organizations; Any other document as specified for the post.
- Candidates belonging to General and OBC category are required to pay a non-refundable application fee of Rs.300/- (Rupees Three Hundred only). Fee to be paid through DD / Pay Order drawn in favour of Nepa Limited payable at Nepanagar (MP).
- Payment in any other manner will not be accepted. Fee once paid will not be refunded in any circumstances. Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PWD categories are exempted from payment of application fee.
Address For The Job: Manager (P&A), Nepa Limited, Nepanagar, Dist – Burhanpur,Madhya Pradesh – 450 221.
Last Date to Apply: 04/07/2017