On 21/06/2017, NEIGRIHMS announced recruitment notification to hire candidates who completed Master Degree for the position of Professor cum Principal.
North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences NEIGRIHMS recruitment 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences NEIGRIHMS before 20/8/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Professor cum Principal|
|Qualification||Any Masters Degree|
|Last Date To Apply||20/8/2017|
Educational qualification and experience: 1. Master Degree in Nursing 2. 14 years experience after M.Sc (Nursing) in a College of Nursing 3. 3 years experience in administration
Desirable: Independent published work of high standard/ Doctorate Degree/ M.Phil
Age: Not exceeding 45 years as on date of advertisement in the employment news (relaxable for Govt. servants upto 5 years in accordance with the instructions issued by the Govt.of India
Pay Band and Grade Pay: Pay Scale: 12000-16,500/- (5th CPC), PB – 3, Rs.15,600-39,100/- Grade Pay – Rs.7,600/- (6th CPC), Pay Matrix Level 12 of 7th CPC Rs.78,800/- (Revised)
For Deputation: Persons working in the analogous post or in posts one level below shall be eligible for consideration provided they fulfill the requisite qualification and experience prescribed for the post as for a direct recruit. The pay and other term and conditions of the official selected on deputation will be governed by the provisions laid down in the Government of India, DOPT’s O.M.No.6/8/2009-Estt. (Pay.II) dated 17th June 2010 as amended from time to time.
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 20/8/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences NEIGRIHMS norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- Complete applications may be sent in the prescribed proforma to the “Recruitment Cell, Establishment Section – III”, North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences, Mawdiangdiang, Shillong-793018 SUPERSCRIBING “Application for the post of ……………………………………………………..”. Separate prescribed proforma of application form for candidates applying for Direct Recruitment/Contract and on Deputation can be downloaded from Institute’s website http://www.neigrihms.gov.in. Last date of submission of applications is 60 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment Newspaper.
- Persons working under Central/State Government/Public Sector Undertakings/Autonomous organization should submit their applications through proper channel accompanied with No Objection Certificate (NOC). They may, however, send an advance copy of the application along with enclosures which should reach before the prescribed last date.
- Candidates willing to come on deputation should forward their application through proper channel alongwith upto date ACR dossiers for the last 5 years in original or photocopies duly attested by an Officer, Vigilance Clearance and Integrity Certificate.
- The period of deputation shall ordinarily not exceed 3 (three) years at a time. The upper age limit for candidate willing to come on deputation should not exceed 56 years as on the closing date of receipt of applications.
- The decision of the Institute as to eligibility or otherwise of a candidate will be final.
- The Institute will not be responsible for non-receipt/late receipt of any communication send by the candidates due to postal delay/lost in transit.
Address For The Job: North Eastern Indira Gandhi Regional Institute of Health and Medical Sciences, Shillong
Last Date to Apply: 20/8/2017