On 03/02/2017, North Eastern Hill University (NEHU) announced recruitment notification for Project Fellow. Through this recruitment notification, North Eastern Hill University (NEHU) planning to recruit Project Fellow post who have completed M.Sc. North Eastern Hill University (NEHU) is planning to recruit 2 candidates for the post of Project Fellow. Interested and eligible candidates may participate in the interview on 21/02/2017.
North Eastern Hill University (NEHU) proposes to Conduct Interview for Project Fellow post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 21/02/2017 at 02.00 P.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at North Eastern Hill University (NEHU) on 21/02/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
Key Highlight About the Recruitment Notification:
|Company Name||North Eastern Hill University (NEHU)|
|Vacancy Name||Project Fellow|
|Total Vacancy to be filled||02 Posts|
|Salary Range||Rupees: 15,000/- per Month|
|Walk-in-Date For This Job||21/02/2017|
|Walk-in Address For The Job||Department of Environmental Studies, NEHU, Shillong, Meghalaya|
Eligibility & Details:
Project Fellow Post:
Candidates can Get the Project Fellow Post details such as Job Description, Number of vacancy, Qualification, Age limit, Eligibility and etc., from the table given below.
|Post Name: Project Fellow|
|Total Vacancy: 02 Posts|
|Education required: M. Sc. in Environmental Science from a recognized University, with adequate experience of field work and report writing in the area of People and Biodiversity of Khasi Hills, Meghalaya. Knowledge of written and spoken Khasi language is desirabl|
|Pay Scale:Rupees: 15,000/- per Month|
|Age Limit: Not Mentioned|
|Application Fee For The Job: Not Mentioned|
|Venue: Department of Environmental Studies, NEHU, Shillong, Meghalaya|
|Walk-In-Time: 02.00 P.M|
|Reporting Time: Not Mentioned|
|Reporting To: Not Mentioned|
- Walk-in interview will be held on 21/02/2017
- Selection will be based on “Exam types”/Selection Will be Based either Written Test / Personnel Interview / Other Mode by the North Eastern Hill University (NEHU) norms or decision .
- Based on the test / Interview marks by the candidates, the merit list of the candidate will be published on the notice board or in the official website
- Interested and eligible candidates can attend the interview for the post of ” Project Fellow ” on 21/02/2017.
- Place of the interview “Department of Environmental Studies, NEHU, Shillong, Meghalaya“
- Interview will be Starts from 02.00 P.M
- Interested and eligible candidates should bring your application Form, along with copies of educational certificates, experience certificates, passport photo, community certificates etc.
Important Dates To Remember:
Walk-In Date : 21/02/2017
VENUE: Department of Environmental Studies, NEHU, Shillong, Meghalaya