On 27/06/2017, NEHU announced recruitment notification to hire candidates who completed M.Sc for the position of Junior Research Fellow.
North Eastern Hill University NEHU recruitment 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to North Eastern Hill University NEHU before 10/07/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Last Date To Apply||10/07/2017|
Essential Qualification: MSc in Chemistry with minimum of 55% marks in the qualifying examination (with relaxation as per GoI rules). Candidates with NET(CSIR-UGC)/GATE and having past research experience relevant to the given project will be given preference.
Duration of the position: Three years
Name of the project: “Synthetic studies on Organo Encapsulated Nanoparticles for fabrication of C-N, C-O, C-S bonds leading to five and six membered rings: An experimental and computational approach”
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 10/07/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the North Eastern Hill University NEHU norms or decision.
How To Apply?
- Eligible candidates should send the applications with complete bio-data and mark sheets/certificates through email to the undersigned on or before 10 th July 2017 Candidates short listed for the interview will be informed via email.
- Date of interview: 18th July 2017
- No travelling or any other allowances is admissible for attending the interview.
Address For The Job: North-Eastern Hill University Mawkynroh, Umshing, Shillong – 793022
Last Date to Apply: 10/07/2017