On 27/07/2017, NEHU announced job notification to hire candidates who completed Master Degree for the position of Guest Faculty.
North Eastern Hill University NEHU jobs 2017 proposes to Conduct Interview for Guest Faculty post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 17/8/2017 at 11.00 A.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at North Eastern Hill University NEHU on 17/8/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Guest Faculty|
|Qualification||Any Masters Degree|
|Age Limit||Not Mentioned|
No. of Guest Faculty Positions available : up to 5 (five)
Minimum Qualifications: As per UGC norms.
- Genetics and Plant Breeding
- Ecology, Biodiversity, Plant Taxonomy
- Microbiology, Mycology, Plant Pathology
- Plant Physiology, Biochemistry, Molecular Biology
- Biotechnology, Genetic Engineering, Plant Reproductive Biology
The qualifications shall be same as per UGC Notification 2010 for the recruitment of faculty at the level of Assistant Professor. The salary will be as per UGC/NEHU norms.
- Selection process will be as per UGC/NEHU norms.
- The candidates screened shall be interviewed on August 17, 2017 at 11.00 am in the Chamber of the Head, Department of Botany, NEHU, Shillong.
Walk-In Address: The Chamber of the Head, Department of Botany, NEHU, Shillong.
Walk-In Time: 11.00 A.M
Walk-In Date: 17/8/2017