On 10/08/2017, NEHU announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed M.Sc for the position of Junior Research Fellow.
North Eastern Hill University NEHU Jobs 2017 proposes to Conduct Interview for Junior Research Fellow Post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 23/08/2017 at 2.00 attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Salary||Rs 25,000/- Per Month|
|Age Limit||Not Mentioned|
Name of the project: “Study of anti-obesity property of root extract of Potentilla fulgens, a known anti-diabetic medicinal plant available in Meghalaya”
Duration of the position: Three years from date of commencement of project
Essential Qualification: M.Sc. in Biotechnology/Biochemistry/Life Sciences
- All candidates are required to bring their updated Bio-data/Curriculum Vitae with recent passportsize photograph and a set of self-attested photocopies of all certificates, mark sheets and relevant testimonials.
- Candidates shall also bring original copies of all Certificates, Mark Sheets and Testimonials for verification.
- Candidates having past research experience relevant to the given project will be given preference.
- No travelling or any other allowances is admissible for attending the interview
- Walk-in interview will be held on 23/08/2017
- Selection will be based either test/ Personnel Interview by the North Eastern Hill University NEHU norms or decision .
- The candidates, fulfilling following criteria of educational qualification and experience, as mentioned below, are invited for Walk-in-Interview, scheduled to be held on 23 th August, 2017 at 02.00 pm in the Department of Biotechnology & Bioinformatics, North-Eastern Hill University, Shillong for one post of Junior Research Fellow (1) in DST-SERB funded project under the PI, Dr. Suktilang Majaw
Walk-In Address: North-Eastern Hill University, Department of Biotechnology & Bioinformatics, Mawkynroh, Umshing, Shillong – 793022
Walk-In Time.: 2.00 PM
Ref No: BT&BI/SM/SERB-000237/2017/047
Walk-In Date: 23/08/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW