On 07/08/2017, NDRI announced job notification to hire candidates who completed Post Graduate for the position of Senior Research Fellow.
National Dairy Research Institute NDRI jobs 2017 proposes to Conduct Interview for Senior Research Fellow post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 19/08/2017 at 10.00 A.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at National Dairy Research Institute NDRI on 19/08/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Senior Research Fellow|
|Qualification||Any Post Graduate|
|Salary||Rs 25,000-27,500/- Per Month|
|Age Limit||35-40 Years|
Name of the project: Resveratrol and Catechins – loaded Niosomes and Nanoparticles as Delivery Vehicles for Fortification of Milk and Milk Products
Duration: Three years/coterminous with the project whichever is earlier
Essential Qualification: Post Graduate Degree in Biochemistry/Biotechnology/(Basic Sciences) with NET or Post Graduate Degree (Professional) in Biotechnology/Food Technology/Food Engineering/Agricultural Process Engineering/Food Science/Dairy Technology/Dairy Chemistry
Desirable Qualification: At least one year research experience in the relevant field.
Age Limit: 35 years for Men and 40 Years for Women in case of SRF on the date of Interview. (Relaxation for SC/ST/OBC and PHC as per GOI/ICAR rules)
- Walk-in interview will be held on 19/08/2017
- Selection will be based either Written Test/ Personnel Interview by the National Dairy Research Institute NDRI norms or decision .
- Interested candidates may attend Walk-inInterview on the date as indicated against project/scheme along with original certificates, research publications in hand, experience certificate in relevant area if any and typed bio-data with one set of attested copies of each certificates along with passport size photograph. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
- Eligible candidates are advised to be present at least 30 minutes before scheduled time on the date of interview for completing necessary formalities. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidates.
Walk-In Address: National Dairy Research Institute NDRI, Committee Room NDRI, SRS, Adugodi, Bengaluru.
Walk-In Time: 10.00 A.M to 01.00 P.M
Walk-In Date: 19/08/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW