On 14/08/2017, NCERT announced job notification to hire candidates who completed B.Ed, Masters Degree for the position of Junior Research Fellow.
National Council of Educational Research and Training NCERT jobs 2017 proposes to Conduct Interview for Junior Research Fellow post. It is not required to apply Offline for participating in the interview. Interview will be held on 29/08/2017 at 11.00 A.M. Eligible candidates can attend interview at National Council of Educational Research and Training NCERT on 29/08/2017. Interested candidates attend interview can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, Interview date, Interview procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before attending the Interview. We wish all the very best to all those planning to attend interview through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Junior Research Fellow|
|Qualification||B.Ed , Any Masters Degree|
|Salary||Rs.14,000 – 16,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Age Limit||40 Years|
- Master Degree in Education with Social Sciences/Science background with minimum 55% marks
- Master Degree in English with minimum 55% marks
- A good command on writing in English
- Master Degree in Mathematics or Mathematics Education or Education with Mathematics background with minimum 55% marks.
- Minimum one year Experience of development of e-Content
- Master Degree in Education with Science background with minimum 55% marks. (b) Good Knowledge of Computer
Desirable: D.Ed., D.EI.Ed, B.EI.Ed or B.Ed
Period: Up to 31st March, 2018
Age: Should be below 40 Years
Consolidated & fixed monthly Salary: Rs.14,000 – 16,000/- Per Month
- Walk-in interview will be held on 29/08/2017
- Selection will be based either Written Test/ Personnel Interview by the National Council of Educational Research and Training NCERT norms or decision .
- Walk-in- interview on 29-08-2017 at 11.00 a.m. in Department of Elementary Education,(DEE) 4th Floor, Room No.415, G.B. Pant Block, ik10ERT Sri Aurobindo Marg, New Delhi- 110016
- SC/ST/PH candidates are eligible with minimum of 50% marks in relevant master degre
- Fellowship is purely on temporary basis and it will not confer on him/her any claim for regular employment in NCERT .
- The candidates working with other organization should forward the application through their employer o bring a ‘No Objection Certificate’ at the time of The candidate Who has already worked as Junior Project Fellow in the Council for two years and more not apply again. The candidate may ensure that he/she fulfills the eligibility conditions as mentioned above .
- No TA/DA will be paid by the NCERT for attending the interview.
- The selected candidate will be required to join immediately
Walk-In Time: 09.30 – 11.00 A.M
Walk-In Date: 29/08/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW