On 04/08/2017, NCERT announced Job notification to hire candidates who completed M.Sc, ME/M.Tech, MCA for the position of Project Associate.
National Council of Educational Research and Training NCERT Jobs 2017 proposes to receive the application from applicants in Offline Mode. Eligible candidates can submit their application to National Council of Educational Research and Training NCERT before 25/08/2017. All those aspiring to apply can check out various information like eligibility criteria, salary, Total vacancy, Selection Procedure, Job description, last date, Application procedure and other key information required for the post below. Kindly go through all the below details before submitting your application Offline. We wish all the very best to all candidates applying through Fresherslive.
|Vacancy Name||Project Associate|
|Qualification||M.Sc, M.E/M.Tech, MCA|
|Salary||Rs.25,000/- Per Month|
|Job Location||New Delhi|
|Last Date To Apply||25/08/2017|
Essential Qualification: Post Graduate in Computer Science/ICT/IT/M.Tech/ MCA or equivalent with 55% marks or equivalent Grade
Experience: Work experience of at least two (02) year. Skills in creation & maintenance of database, website and e-contents repository/Learning Management’ System (Joomia, Drupal. Word Press, Model etc.) Experience of independently working on html, java script, CSS in Windows and Linux operation system.
Desirable: Basic scripting (shell, Python, Perl)
Age: Below 30 years (Relaxed for Women /SC/ST/OBC/Physical handicapped as per rules)
Remuneration – Rs. 25,000/- p.m
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply before 25/08/2017.
- Selection Will be Based either Written Exam/Interview by the National Council of Educational Research and Training NCERTnorms or decision.
How To Apply?
- The interview will be held on the above stated date at 10.00 a.m. Those candidates who fulfill the above conditions preferably may send their Bio-data at on or before August 25, 2017 at 5:00 p.m. (e-mail – firstname.lastname@example.org). Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for the interview. Invited candidates will come for the interview on the fixed date and report at 9:00 a.m. at Conference Room, 2nd Floor, G.B.Pant Block, DEAA, NCERT, New Delhi- 110016 with original and attested copies of their certificates and testimonials
- Do not forget to mention your mobile number and e-mail Id in your application and /bio-data
- Date of Interview- August 30, 2017 Venue : Room No.202, 2 Floor, G.B.Pant Block, NCERT, New Delhi- 110016
Address For The Job: Conference Room, 2nd Floor, G.B.Pant Block, DEAA, NCERT, New Delhi- 110016
Last Date to Apply: 25/08/2017
- Assured 3 Lakhs Job at HDFC LIFE – Apply Now
- One Year Distance MBA for Just Rs.29,999
- TATA AIA LIFE Young Pioneers Programme – Assured Salary 2.8 Lakh Per Annum – APPLY NOW